Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Tatum being paired with Ingram? ..Tatum just finished his sec season....Ingram just finish his 3rd..

Like I dont get the hate niggas be given young players in general...like cot damn can we wait til they at least get into their prime..or nah...

Why is Tatum being paired with Ingram? ..Tatum just finished his sec season....Ingram justed finish his 3rd..

Like I dont get the hate niggas be given young players in general...like cot damn can we wait til they at least get into their prime..or nah...

They both 21. You act like Tatum a baby

They both 21. You act like Tatum a baby

You think age matters in the pros? It's the seasons/games played that matter..

Ingram is a full league year ahead of tatum..u dont think that doesnt matter

And again why the f you comparing the 2?

Like I wonder if the Cs had the Lakers young players n the Lakers had the Cs

Would lakers fans feel the same way now?

Kuzma yes, the others no.

They actually get their games picked apart way harder than their peers. D’Angelo was the same while here as was Julius.

People harp on their negatives, whereas Boston young guys get coddled, phx guys coddled, etc. Lakers young guys have to come out the gate like KAT, Doncic, Simmons or if not they’re capped out as future role players. While Tatum can have a good game once every two weeks, show a flash here & there and he’s the next great one.

I said the jury is still out on Ball due to injuries and Ingram looks OK but the blood clots scare me.

Boston's young guys especially Tatum was getting roasted all season and early before playing well off the bench so was Brown. The Boston guys do get more coddled as you would say because they played good during the playoffs without a lot of vetern help. They played well under tough situations. Brown actually had a solid season and played better during the playoffs than Tatum this year.

The numbers on your Lakers aren't helping your argument and neither is the eye test, especially compared to the young guys you listed above. Those players like Simmons, Doncic and Anthony Towns are actually putting up numbers and two of them have been to the playoffs already and was some of the main reasons why.

Like I stated if Ingram, Kuzma and Lonzo played in a different market you would rarely hear about them. Well maybe Lonzo due to his dad but those other guys...........

Niggas can no sign all they want but for example when Boogie was available. Jalen Rose & a bunch of others went on tv ranting and raving how none of the Lakers young players could become future all stars. All at best if they reached their potential role players. Not best value for them etc.

This was a rookie year Ingram, 2nd year Dlo, 3rd but really 2nd year Randle.

And before people say oh that’s just media talking heads. Anybody that was on the IC knew I had to write titangraph after titangraph defending against heads calling them busts. All while developing at the same rate as their peers.

Those type of proclamations aren’t made about other teams young guys who are developing at the rate that most young guys do.

You think age matters in the pros? It's the seasons/games played that matter..

Ingram is a full league year ahead of tatum..u dont think that doesnt matter

And again why the f you comparing the 2?

Like I wonder if the Cs had the Lakers young players n the Lakers had the Cs

Would lakers fans feel the same way now?

Ingram only played 59 games last year and 52 this year. So no. It doesn’t matter.

I said the jury is still out on Ball due to injuries and Ingram looks OK but the blood clots scare me.

Boston's young guys especially Tatum was getting roasted all season and early before playing well off the bench so was Brown. The Boston guys do get more coddled as you would say because they played good during the playoffs without a lot of vetern help. They played well under tough situations. Brown actually had a solid season and played better during the playoffs than Tatum this year.

The numbers on your Lakers aren't helping your argument and neither is the eye test, especially compared to the young guys you listed above. Those players like Simmons, Doncic and Anthony Towns are actually putting up numbers and two of them have been to the playoffs already and was some of the main reasons why.

Like I stated if Ingram, Kuzma and Lonzo played in a different market you would rarely hear about them. Well maybe Lonzo due to his dad but those other guys...........

Cosign.

magic-johnson-e1332939661537.jpg

I knew shit was about to be fucked up when the lakers and pelicans jumped up

Draft reddish 7th(if he’s on the board)or trade the pick

Aye, save yall laughing till after free agency. The Knicks were never keeping the pick anyway. If we dont get two superstars thats when yall could laugh at us.

I personally aint even mad at this.

Now if free agency comes and goes and we dont any superstar, thats when this will come back and hurt.

Did you watch? That ESPN lady said the Knicks weren't going to trade Zion if they got him. Even woj said it

shout out to my caw caw brothers and honorary caw caw boys

y'all been bucking with a nigga all night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back