Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScornfulDisgustingAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif

All that losing for #7

Durant not going there lol but this lottery thing is stupid. Make it like the NFL. I don't believe Zion will do much anyway, especially not with the Pelicans.

Wrong!

One player can drastically affect the outcome of a game unlike football. Doing it the way they do it is a way to try and keep teams from tanking.

You can't compare football to basketball at all because it's way more players during the moment of play.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It will never not be funny to watch the NY Bricks get their comeuppance on Draft Lottery night.

No Zion for you.

@#1hiphopjunki3 are you Max Kellerman lol? KD would be a fool to go to NY. No one wants to go there and only NYers think they do. Just keeping it real. Kyrie and KD could have already went there if they wanted to and there is no proof either will or that they want to team up. Only reason to go there is to get a $300 mil contract but KD and Kyrie want to win. No one is winning with the Knicks lol. Leaving the Warriors for the Knicks would be retarded.

Same people saying KD ain’t going to NY the same that swore Bron was going to Philly or Houston.

All these moves be right under your noses and heads reject it lmaoo

Aye, save yall laughing till after free agency. The Knicks were never keeping the pick anyway. If we dont get two superstars thats when yall could laugh at us.

I personally aint even mad at this.

Now if free agency comes and goes and we dont any superstar, thats when this will come back and hurt.

@#1hiphopjunki3 are you Max Kellerman lol? KD would be a fool to go to NY. No one wants to go there and only NYers think they do. Just keeping it real. Kyrie and KD could have already went there if they wanted to and there is no proof either will or that they want to team up. Only reason to go there is to get a $300 mil contract but KD and Kyrie want to win. No one is winning with the Knicks lol. Leaving the Warriors for the Knicks would be retarded.

You didn’t read my comment. I’m talking about the NBA draft being different than the NFL draft.

I honestly don’t know or care where Durant goes but I said what I did because it’s rumors that he might want to go there.

If he doesn’t, I truly don’t care but you can’t compare football to basketball when it comes to the impact one player makes and that was my point to the rebuttal I typed

Wrong!

One player can drastically affect the outcome of a game unlike football. Doing it the way they do it is a way to try and keep teams from tanking.

You can't compare football to basketball at all because it's way more players during the moment of play.
Oh you talking bout that. Its not wrong. Giving the worse teams higher picks like football is logical. That would help the bad teams get better but Zion will leave NO just like CP3 did and AD is doing.

Also the Lakers just went from having almost no shot at AD to getting back in the picture.

Offering Kuz, Ingram and the #4 pick can get it done.

The Knicks can offer Robinson, Knox, Frank and the #3.

Its a bad trade for.either team. AD aint worth all that knowing you can get him in free agency. But having Bron in LA and KD in NY puts both teams in a place where they gotta make that trade if its out there.

Aye, save yall laughing till after free agency. The Knicks were never keeping the pick anyway. If we dont get two superstars thats when yall could laugh at us.

I personally aint even mad at this.

Now if free agency comes and goes and we dont any superstar, thats when this will come back and hurt.
Kemba & Randle are on their way to save the franchise.

Oh you talking bout that. Its not wrong. Giving the worse teams higher picks like football is logical. That would help the bad teams get better but Zion will leave NO just like CP3 did and AD is doing.

The only reason those guys left is because the Front offices did a bad job building around them.

If Griffin does a good job he will stay and he will most definitely stay for at least 8 seasons due to The team who drafts you can offer the most money and rookie deals are cheap so that is why damn near 99% of players resign with their drafting team to get their 1st major pay day. Most players after that 2nd deal request trades, not after their rookie deal.

So New Orleans has a good 7 to 8 years to prove they can build around Zion if that is who they draft.

They can barely handle the criticism from folks. Now imagine NEW YORK'S media criticism if shyt doesn't pan out how they want. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back