Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't give a fuck about the pelicans before last night, continue not giving a fuck

Certain fanbases feel so entitled to shit

I tried my best to get to some games last season but personal shit affected that but I'ma make more of an effort to go this season.

If AD here, cool, if not, cool

Anthony Davis had those motor oil commercials and those foot locker commercials. The motor oil ones always got hella play during sporting events. He also played in a solid amount of nationally televised games throughout his career in New Orleans. The thing is you have to win games to get television time. Winning is the key!!!

Knicks can still get some quality free agents and still have a high draft pick. The reason the Knicks are in this mess is due to trying to take short cuts and having inept management in the 1st place. They are still in a good situation and if smart they can build a good team.
My man said motor oil...lol

Nah I feel you and yeah winning determines every thing

If you didn't give a fuck about the pelicans before last night, continue not giving a fuck

Certain fanbases feel so entitled to shit

I tried my best to get to some games last season but personal shit affected that but I'ma make more of an effort to go this season.

If AD here, cool, if not, cool

:js4:

My man said motor oil...lol

Nah I feel you and yeah winning determines every thing

I mean let's be honest before Lebron went to Cleveland they rarely had televised games. The last time they were really getting television coverage before him was when Mark Price and Brad D. Was playing well.

You win games and championships, endorsements and television time comes. It's as simple as that. These media members are phony as hell trying to blame the market size when those same fools made whole careers following a high school kids game out of Akron, Ohio or posting up in Oklahoma City watching a great young team and players in Durant, Westbrook, and Harden ball

That big market shit is wack as fuck

If you win you get money and endorsements. LBJ is prime example

Nobody on them NY teams or LA (pre LBJ) is/was great so they aint got shit endorsements.

Winning means everything.

Big Market vs Small Market only matters in making a borderline allstar into an allstar.

For examole, if Mike Conley played in NY, LA, Chicago or Boston he would have made a few allstar games.

But when you are a super star like Zion is about to be, markets dont matter

I mean let's be honest before Lebron went to Cleveland they rarely had televised games. The last time they were really getting television coverage before him was when Mark Price and Brad D. Was playing well.

You win games and championships, endorsements and television time comes. It's as simple as that. These media members are phony as hell trying to blame the market size when those same fools made whole careers following a high school kids game out of Akron, Ohio or posting up in Oklahoma City watching a great young team and players in Durant, Westbrook, and Harden ball
Boom

Windhorst said pelicans don’t want to trade with lakers period

ad to c’s or knicks( their young players trash all of em) is my guess unless another team willing to take that okc/tor risk
Whose young players?

Knicks or C's?

If Zion don't wanna come to the NO then trade the pick and do something else.
Shits gonna be CP and AD all over again in a few years.

Zach Lowe said griffin will accept the best offer and lakers offer better than the knicks, these clown espn cats all contradict each other

And woj turned into a tmz reporting clown

For all their flaws -- and perhaps too much has been made of those flaws considering the players' age -- the Lakers' young players have more combined trade value than Kevin Knox, Frank Ntilikina, Dennis Smith Jr. and Mitchell Robinson. (Does Robinson have the most trade value of those four guys? He might. He had the best 2018-19 season among them.)

The No. 3 pick in this draft plus all of those guys does not carry the same appeal as the No. 4 pick plus Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart and Kyle Kuzma. I'm not sure the two Dallas future first-round picks the Knicks received in the Kristaps Porzingis deal (plus the Knicks youngsters being further from their paydays) tilt the equation in their favor; the Lakers can add their own first-round picks into any Davis package. If the Davis sweepstakes still happens, the Lakers probably come out of the lottery ahead of Knicks.

Edit here it go

Last edited:
Windhorst said pelicans don’t want to trade with lakers period

ad to c’s or knicks( their young players trash all of em) is my guess unless another team willing to take that okc/tor risk

I know Knicks fans like Kevin Knox a lot but they overrate the fuck out of him

He was terrible last season and granted he was a rookie on a bad team and he did show some flashes but still...dude was historically bad and didnt show nowhere near enough to be considered as a main piece in an AD trade

@toheeb27 what do you think about a Beal for 4 swap if the AD trade doesnt work out? I have a hard time believing you will hold onto that pick. I think it gets flipped along with a few of your prospects regardless of what happens with AD. Beal might be the best realistic option via trade after AD

@toheeb27 what do you think about a Beal for 4 swap if the AD trade doesnt work out? I have a hard time believing you will hold onto that pick. I think it gets flipped along with a few of your prospects regardless of what happens with AD. Beal might be the best realistic option via trade after AD

:huh2:

The Windhorst post saying they’d cut the Lakers out of negotiations got mad reactions

Tommy came with the Zach Lowe post and it’s

12185873.jpg

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back