Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not taking a shot but it's rough to be a knicks fan

It's suck and wait for a pick every year and get excited to get a good guy and a star and it never happens and then do it all again next year

Knicks have won 2 playoff series this century and 1 of them was 6 years ago

All facts.

We on the comeup though!

Wizards in the draft with NO GM lol

They coulda maybe made some moves

Only cause ain't nobody ask you that.
200.gif

Knicks got coby white working out and then gotta rush back to the hotel to get ready for the draft

Last edited:
Man that was my worry this whole time. Trading down for multiple picks is good if you already have your franchise guy.

Knicks dont have a franchise guy. Just keep the #3 and draft RJ since everyone thinks he can possibly be a franchise guy.

i literally have no idea now what the pelicans are going to do now that the Minnesota talks seem to be gaining traction

im nervous and excited

Bruh every single report says that the Knicks plan is to sign either KD and Kawhi or no one at all.

They arent going after 2nd tier free agents unless they get either KD or Kawhi and they consider everyone other than KD or Kawhi 2nd tier free agents.

So that means if they get neither guy they are gonna draft RJ and continue building through the draft.

I'm really liking this front office. Any past NY front office would give Kemba and Middleton the max if they struck out on the elite free agents.

Yea I love that...its exactly how I'd run the ship so I ain't complaining. Only other thing I could ask for is for them to buy an extra 2nd round pick

Getting rid of the draft makes sense from that standpoint but winning a chip isn't the goal of every team.

Some teams like being just good enough from an owner and GM position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back