Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets say the rumors about Zion not really fucking with Barrett are true. I would have to assume they have discussed with him what they are planning on doing and if Zion says he dont wanna play with him, then i would have to think that if they take him, its only b/c they are picking for someone else

The RJ/Zion thing is not true imo cause more and more places are reporting that the Pelicans are interested in moving up to 2 for RJ.

The Zion not fucking with RJ was probably leaked by yall to get NY to question if RJ was just an unlikeable dude and maybe not pick him.

The RJ/Zion thing is not true imo cause more and more places are reporting that the Pelicans are interested in moving up to 2 for RJ.

The Zion not fucking with RJ was probably leaked by yall to get NY to question if RJ was just an unlikeable dude and maybe not pick him.
good point

Idk that much about Barrett tbh, but he's a PG?

So they would have Ball, Barrett, F. Jackson and maybe Elf?? Somebody not coming back, but they still need depth.

This is tough. If they keep Barrett, then i think Elf is the odd man out which would suck b/c he really came on towards the end of last season when he was fully healthy. I think they like F.Jackson, but if it came down to it, i think they would move him to help move Solo. IDK

good point

Idk that much about Barrett tbh, but he's a PG?

So they would have Ball, Barrett, F. Jackson and maybe Elf?? Somebody not coming back, but they still need depth.

This is tough. If they keep Barrett, then i think Elf is the odd man out which would suck b/c he really came on towards the end of last season when he was fully healthy. I think they like F.Jackson, but if it came down to it, i think they would move him to help move Solo. IDK

Barrett is a 3 who can play the 2 in spurts.

The thing with elfrid though is that he is disposible if yall keeping Lonzo.

Lonzo and elf bring pretty much the same things to the table and have the same weakness. Lonzo is better at everything elfrid is good at though, plus has a much higher season.

Even if yall kept both and brought elf off the bench it would make no sense since they both cant shoot.

To my Caw Caw Boyz

@AP21
@caddo man
@Thor
@1/2
@Beta
@A.F.R.I.C.A

Happy Draft(Zion) Day!!!!

What's for dinner? What's the plans?

I'm throwing a Pizza Party!!!!! DM me for your pizza entry pass. Someone please bring cookies!

tenor.gif

lets get it!!

SN: thats a fuckin pizza party......im kinda mad I wasnt there

If you think he is not worth anything north of 20 mill..you have not been watching him play.

He has improved every year, the sec option on the bucks team and quickly becoming a dead on shooter, his 3 point percentage has improved every season.

If you think he is not worth anything north of 20 mill..you have not been watching him play.

He has improved every year, the sec option on the bucks team and quickly becoming a dead on shooter, his 3 point percentage has improved every season.
Issa joke lol

Knicks better not be stupid, draft RJ and move on.

Hopefully we don't sign Kyrie, for that I'd rather he went to Brooklyn and we sign D'angelo.

I can't believe New Orleans ended up with Lonzo the GOAT AND Zion. Smh. You niggas don't deserve that kinda greatness!

Knicks better not be stupid, draft RJ and move on.

Hopefully we don't sign Kyrie, for that I'd rather he went to Brooklyn and we sign D'angelo.

I can't believe New Orleans ended up with Lonzo the GOAT AND Zion. Smh. You niggas don't deserve that kinda greatness!

Bruh every single report says that the Knicks plan is to sign either KD and Kawhi or no one at all.

They arent going after 2nd tier free agents unless they get either KD or Kawhi and they consider everyone other than KD or Kawhi 2nd tier free agents.

So that means if they get neither guy they are gonna draft RJ and continue building through the draft.

I'm really liking this front office. Any past NY front office would give Kemba and Middleton the max if they struck out on the elite free agents.

Knicks gonna get RJ and resign hezonja and sign dragan Bender to be discount porzingis

That works for me. Give everyone one year deals and develop RJ, Knox, Robinson and be back in the lottery next year and see if you can sign a superstar the next time one is available.

Long as they dont wild out and tie up salary on fringe stars to be first round exits im good.

I wasnt throwing shots at the heat with that btw. Lmao. Yall just happen to fit the bill.

That works for me. Give everyone one year deals and develop RJ, Knox, Robinson and be back in the lottery next year and see if you can sign a superstar the next time one is available.

Long as they dont wild out and tie up salary on fringe stars to be first round exits im good.

I wasnt throwing shots at the heat with that btw. Lmao. Yall just happen to fit the bill.
Not taking a shot but it's rough to be a knicks fan

It's suck and wait for a pick every year and get excited to get a good guy and a star and it never happens and then do it all again next year

Knicks have won 2 playoff series this century and 1 of them was 6 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back