Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize his averages plummeted because he sat out most of the season with that leg break right. Prior to that he was averaging about 20 a game. He went back to averaging that in the playoffs.

He’s definitely better offensively. Defensively is debatable. Levert is closer to Tatum than he is Jaylen.
Why you entertain him? He only watches raptors basketball and pascal siakam workout footage

Brown vs Levert is close, I like both players a lot but I would go with Brown.....Two years younger, more athletic, better shooter and a much better defender

Levert a better passer/playmaker, can get to the rim better and is a better pure scorer

Levert was playing close to an all star level before he got hurt putting up putting up like 18, 4 and 4......however Jaylen Brown was putting up those exact numbers in the post season two years ago

Again its close but I think Brown has more upside

not sure if ya'll peeped this but this shit is wild

lol and smh at the same time

Yay or nay?

The NBA G League is experimenting this season with a new rule under which all trips to the free throw line will include only a single foul shot that will be worth one, two, or three points depending on the nature of the foul leading to the attempt, officials told ESPN.

Yay or nay?

The NBA G League is experimenting this season with a new rule under which all trips to the free throw line will include only a single foul shot that will be worth one, two, or three points depending on the nature of the foul leading to the attempt, officials told ESPN.

At first I dismissed this completely but then......hmmmm interesting

Yay or nay?

I rather them keep it the same but I dont hate this.

This makes the skill of hitting a free throw more important, cause you lose out on 2 points if you miss whereas at the moment the worst ft shooters usually miss 1 out of 2 and still get a point out of it.

Also, this will speed up the fuck out of a game.

Plus the offense/defense substitutions at end of games/quarters will be more interesting with just one shot being taken.

More strategy will go into itentional fouls at the end of the games cause if you foul a 88% ft shooter, he only has to hit one to get 2 points.

It sounds like a small change but this shit will be impactful as hell.

I still rather them leave it alone but I can also see this potentially being a good change.

Yay or nay?

I'm leaning towards liking this.

Yay or nay?

They do this in summer league ball I referee now and I love it

I didn't think the NBA would have the balls to do something like this but it really does help imo

NBA better not do that. Can you imagine James Harden flopping ass using this to his advantage
It really wouldn't impact him at all like you think

Dude has lead the league in fta in what, the last 5 seasons?

Officials have not changed how they officiate him in that time and have continued to punish the defense because they are guarding the reaction of harden instead of any actual actions of the defense

It really wouldn't impact him at all like you think

Dude has lead the league in fta in what, the last 5 seasons?

Officials have not changed how they officiate him in that time and have continued to punish the defense because they are guarding the reaction of harden instead of any actual actions of the defense
Imagine harden going to the line for three points 15 times a game and he only has to hit one shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back