Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you being closed minded and dismissive but I think Hollywood Bron AND AD gonna negatively impact him long term

He already turned into a LBJ Nuthugger and all this hype he is getting as the lone player not traded and just the way he been moving. I would mention the hair being a sign but jimmy did his shit too so I can’t talk lol

He trying to be sexy as a player like oubre nh also

I think you're just looking for something. He gets in the gym with Kobe last summer. This summer he's with a shooting coach to address a drop in his %. According to reports from Team USA he's also focused on improving his defense this summer. Seems to me that the kid has his priorities straight.

I think you're just looking for something. He gets in the gym with Kobe last summer. This summer he's with a shooting coach to address a drop in his %. According to reports from Team USA he's also focused on improving his defense this summer. Seems to me that the kid has his priorities straight.
I’m not saying he’s a slouch or has bad work ethic I’m talking about his mentality at a young age while he’s still developing into a man. That man gonna be a diva by the time he get an extension

Damn kuz is 24?! Lol old ass nigga

I’m not saying he’s a slouch or has bad work ethic I’m talking about his mentality at a young age while he’s still developing into a man. That man gonna be a diva by the time he get an extension

Damn kuz is 24?! Lol old ass nigga

I'm giving you examples that show his mentality when it comes to basketball but you're just disregarding them to focus on some tabloid isht.

I'm giving you examples that show his mentality when it comes to basketball but you're just disregarding them to focus on some tabloid isht.
You still missing my point because you keep talking about him being in the gym

Omg a NBA player has been in the gym...Amazing

His MENTALITY IS CHANGING BEFORE YOUR EYES AND YOU CANT SEE IT. HES FUCKING JEANIE BUSSDOWN FOR CHRIST SAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back