Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga that's Gretna lol. I lived in Harvey too and went to John Ehret.

Helen Cox is in Harvey of Lapalco.

I went to Ehret for a couple of years. A nigga had to wake up early as fuck to get there from the east. I tried to stay by my grandma in Woodmere for a lil while but she was agg as fuck

Helen Cox is in Harvey of Lapalco.

I went to Ehret for a couple of years. A nigga had to wake up early as fuck to get there from the east. I tried to stay by my grandma in Woodmere for a lil while but she was agg as fuck
Tbh we both got a case to make out of this bruh bruh. Shit technically on the line of Harvey or Gretna. I still claim it's closer to Gretna /Terrytown.

And I stayed in Woodmere/Woodstock too. S/o to all my Asian folk! Aye you remember video plus?

Tbh we both got a case to make out of this bruh bruh. Shit technically on the line of Harvey or Gretna. I still claim it's closer to Gretna /Terrytown.

And I stayed in Woodmere/Woodstock too. S/o to all my Asian folk! Aye you remember video plus?

My grandma stay in the back by Woodmere Elementary. I used to be back there a lot though.

Kuz is a 1 trick pony. Cant defend cant create for others mediocre rebounder and shooter honestly even with all the guys dropping out i dont get how he made the usa team. When hes not scoring hes useless

Todays game is about versatility and Kuz is anything but that. With that being said i think he can be a solid bench player that gives you a scoring punch but in crunch time i wouldnt want him on the floor.

Kuz is a 1 trick pony. Cant defend cant create for others mediocre rebounder and shooter honestly even with all the guys dropping out i dont get how he made the usa team. When hes not scoring hes useless

Todays game is about versatility and Kuz is anything but that. With that being said i think he can be a solid bench player that gives you a scoring punch but in crunch time i wouldnt want him on the floor.

Cool. Can you answer the questions that were asked though? You and others labeled him "overrated" so I'm asking how he is generally rated and how you think he should be rated.

"He is rated as ________, but I believe he's ________."

Mister picking a strange hill to die on lol

By wanting to hear how Kuzma is overrated? We no longer ask that folks back up what they claim here? I can dig the hell out of that.

Or were you just looking for reactions with your post?

My main point wasn’t he was overrated also you wasn’t being open to my point talking about tabloids. Also I said I quit

Ask the guy who originally said it

And my question was how is he overrated. But you knew that.

My bad, I'm sober and trying to pass time with actual discussion.

By wanting to hear how Kuzma is overrated? We no longer ask that folks back up what they claim here? I can dig the hell out of that.

Or were you just looking for reactions with your post?
I don't want no smoke brah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back