Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost all respect from him when he try to play my brother @A.F.R.I.C.A city/squad and dude plays basketball like a thot.

Attention whoring ass. He wanna be more cool than a winning. Kuzma the Tory Lanez of NBA

Sometimes your off the court mentality dictates your on the court mentality

Maybe you can’t see it though from being a laker fan (not calling you a homer but saying your prospective is diff because you’re not on the outside looking in

I'm not worried because I know he stays in the gym trying to improve his game. His 3 pt% dropped last year so this summer he got with a shooting coach and retooled his shot.

I'm not worried because I know he stays in the gym trying to improve his game. His 3 pt% dropped last year so this summer he got with a shooting coach and retooled his shot.

Fair enough but I do see the birth of a fuck nigga

I’ve seen it with Greg Monroe, Enes Kanter, Ben Simmons , Draymond Green etc

I know a fuck nigga when I see one just be careful

Fair enough but I do see the birth of a fuck nigga

I’ve seen it with Greg Monroe, Enes Kanter, Ben Simmons etc

I know a fuck nigga when I see one just be careful

All I care about is his improvement on the court and the fact that his teammates seem to love him. Everything else is tabloid fodder.

How? And how many other bench players around the league are you worried about off the court?

Im just saying. Your personality off the court kinda correlates with your game on the court.

LBJ off the court gotta be in charge and running shit, just like he plays.

MJ was cut throat off the court when it came to business , gambling and bets

JR Smith used to be wilding off the court and that fool use to wild on the court.

CP3 acts like a bitch off and on the court (LMAO)

Sometimes your off the court mentality dictates your on the court mentality

Maybe you can’t see it though from being a laker fan (not calling you a homer but saying your prospective is diff because you’re not on the outside looking in

Deadass. No joke I knew just from seeing how he started carrying himself different at the club siakam was gonna come through bussin ass and he did.

Off court and on court go hand in hand in plenty of ways.

All I care about is his improvement on the court and the fact that his teammates seem to love him. Everything else is tabloid fodder.
I think you being closed minded and dismissive but I think Hollywood Bron AND AD gonna negatively impact him long term

He already turned into a LBJ Nuthugger and all this hype he is getting as the lone player not traded and just the way he been moving. I would mention the hair being a sign but jimmy did his shit too so I can’t talk lol

He trying to be sexy as a player like oubre nh also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back