Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanna say @King Freeman is a fucking clown it's okay. I would agree

Nah,

I looked at his previous post and took his name off this one because I suspected he is talking about 1st rounders not having a chance of getting extra endorsements due to playing well at Summer League.

Either way, I do agree Summer League isn't super important but it does and can help a player and their coaches

Nah,

I looked at his previous post and took his name off this one because I suspected he is talking about 1st rounders not having a chance of getting extra endorsements due to playing well at Summer League.

Either way, I do agree Summer League isn't super important but it does and can help a player and their coaches

Nah,

HandsomeDirtyBurro-size_restricted.gif

Lol mans got me on the ledge by myself

Last edited:
I remember when scouts were "fainting" over him as a prospect and thought he was the best thing ever smh
giphy.gif

Aldridge and Lillard mended fences earlier in the year and Aldridge told him that. Jabari is speculating off of the Jason Quick article below which talks about it.

Police in Oklahoma City are conducting an investigation after a man left two voicemails threatening Thunder employees in response to the trade that sent Paul George to the Los Angeles Clippers, according to court documents obtained by Perris Jones of KOCO 5 News.

"Y'all traded Paul George but kept Raymond Felton. You kept Andre Roberson. Do y'all not love Russell Westbrook?" a transcript of one of the voicemails reads. "I hope he kill everybody. I want to kill everybody."

The man, who said he was from Virginia, also made reference to a bomb and threatened to blow things up if he traveled to Oklahoma.

Shortly after hanging up, he called back and threatened Thunder general manager Sam Presti in another voicemail.

Police have obtained a search warrant for the cell phone they believe was used to make the call.
"We defer to the authorities and they can handle the situation as they see fit," the Thunder said in a statement.

Oklahoma City traded George to the Clippers for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, forward Danilo Gallinari, and potentially as many as five first-round picks before 2026. The Thunder then doubled down on their expected rebuild by shipping Westbrook to the Houston Rockets for Chris Paul, two additional first-rounders, and two further pick swaps. Paul is expected to eventually be traded to another team.

Miami wanted their two first round picks back at minimum for Chris Paul

Just like getting butler on a great deal I like this new patient approach the FO has taken the last year or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back