Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im intrigued by the Murray/White/Walker trio......wish one of them was like 6'6 or 6'7 but I like the potential

If(big if) they show and prove than Demar really doesnt fit or have a role on this team imo

I feel 100% the same way man.

I will say out of the 3, Murray is my least favorite and the one I worry is going to cause issues the most. I think Murray is solid but a bit overrated and the 2 seasons he played his offense wasn't very good coupled with good but a tad bit overrated ( the all defensive team honors should've went to Danny Green or Aldridge) defense. I don't think he is a bad person and he seems to be a hard worker and wants to be a leader but I fear with him being represented by Klutch (Rich Paul) Sports they are going to demand way more money than he is actually worth.

The precedent has already been set with this agency by the way they handled past situations and I don't think it's gonna change too much in the near future.

So teams are supposedly asking about Demar because of a reporter's speculation. This is what the media does now, they try and make the headlines instead of reporting them.

And then they blame all the speculation on your owners ONE statement in the middle of the damn ASB and pretend as if that's where all the false hopes came from. As if any of the fanbase paid any iota of attention to that when compared to the media talk.

Sorry I just got mad all over again.

I feel 100% the same way man.

I will say out of the 3, Murray is my least favorite and the one I worry is going to cause issues the most. I think Murray is solid but a bit overrated and the 2 seasons he played his offense wasn't very good coupled with good but a tad bit overrated ( the all defensive team honors should've went to Danny Green or Aldridge) defense. I don't think he is a bad person and he seems to be a hard worker and wants to be a leader but I fear with him being represented by Klutch (Rich Paul) Sports they are going to demand way more money than he is actually worth.

The precedent has already been set with this agency by the way they handled past situations and I don't think it's gonna change too much in the near future.

Yeah we talked about that before and I know Im a little higher on Murray than you but I feel you lol

What you think about Luka Samanic?

Niggas talking like they already won the chip. Shits brazy. Like you actually have to do something.

PG K. Irving
PG S. Dinwiddie
PG T. Pinson
PG J. Hands
SG C. Levert
SG G. Temple
SG D. Musa
SF T. Prince
SF J. Harris
SF K. Durant
PF R. Kurucs
PF N. Claxton
PF A. Williams
PF H. Ellenson
C D. Jordan
C J. Allen

What's so great about this roster minus a Kevin Durant were not even sure returns to form?

Niggas talking like they already won the chip. Shits brazy. Like you actually have to do something.

PG K. Irving
PG S. Dinwiddie
PG T. Pinson
PG J. Hands
SG C. Levert
SG G. Temple
SG D. Musa
SF T. Prince
SF J. Harris
SF K. Durant
PF R. Kurucs
PF N. Claxton
PF A. Williams
PF H. Ellenson
C D. Jordan
C J. Allen

What's so great about this roster minus a Kevin Durant were not even sure returns to form?
You’ll find out in the fall....

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back