Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chance for wall, Beal and butler to be on MY team (some of my favorite players) and wall is Arenas 2.0 so only 1 might be there

IMG_20190131_142147.jpg

I like the kanter and poirier deals for rebounding purposes. We're putting a lot of faith in rob Williams to take a step and theis is solid at the 4. They're not household names and they're inexperienced but they're all around 7 feet with rebounding prowess outside of theis

I have no faith in Theis..like his potential, but he fouls too much and seems scared to shoot a lot. Lacks toughness ...wish we kept Baynes.

In no way am I tax expert, but Kawhi could avoid this if he makes another state his residence.

Rent a small spot in Miami and say that is your permanent US address and you wont pay any state income tax. Same with Texas, Delaware etc.

You only pay state taxes in the state you live in and the state you work in. If you live in NJ and work in NY, you pay state taxes for both. But if you lived in NJ and worked in Delaware, you only pay taxes for NJ cause DE doesnt have taxes.

So Kawhi can easily work around this. Shit businesses do it all the time.

Motherfuckers really writing anything for clicks and views.
All athletes pay a jock tax

Basically they play taxes in every city they play a game in

Jalen called AD to the Lakers a year ago

I believe him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back