NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was reading the comments under this tweet and a couple of people made a really good point about all this info being leaked is the exact opposite of what him and his team of folks want. Lol

I understand the fans love the guy and want to show their appreciation but damn. Lol

What if you don't trade winslow or bam and move Dion, JJ, kelly?

And wall is attached to help the wizards..wizards helping miami by maybe getting Beal for not that many young assets

What if you don't trade winslow or bam and move Dion, JJ, kelly?

And wall is attached to help the wizards..wizards helping miami by maybe getting Beal for not that many young assets

Eh. I like KO and his very friendly contract. That’s still a lot of money committed to an very soon to see aging point guard who won’t play next year

I like the kanter and poirier deals for rebounding purposes. We're putting a lot of faith in rob Williams to take a step and theis is solid at the 4. They're not household names and they're inexperienced but they're all around 7 feet with rebounding prowess outside of theis

Eh. I like KO and his very friendly contract. That’s still a lot of money committed to an very soon to see aging point guard who won’t play next year
It's not about wall..it's about Beal

The only thing you could hope for us if he is somewhat decent next year. He's never gonna be worth the contract but you gotta hope he can be productive with butler and Beal

Status
Not open for further replies.