Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iuno if Kawhi was gonna stay in Toronto I figure today (Canada Day) would have been the best time to announce it.

If I were Kawhi I'd take my time too, I'm the most sought after free agent & I took a team nobody gave a fuck about to a championship in a whole diff't country. If I'm gonna make a move I'm gonna wait & see how most of the trades go down before I pick a team.

Yo... shut up sion.

Why would he give af about Canada day? Only reason he's taking his time is because his birthday was on the 29th.

He's deciding between the Raptors and Lakers doesn't matter what other teams do cause he's ultimately the only big move either of these 2 teams can make. Sitting back and seeing what other teams do wouldn't sway his decision either way.

If he was trying to dictate the market he would have signed somewhere already. I don't think that's what it's about with him. He wants to win, maintain health, and be comfortable.

IMO Kawhi stays in Toronto bcuz if he was going to the Lakers it would have benefitted the Lakers and Kawhi to announce it early as possible so the Lakers could snatch up some of these role players that are already signing to other teams.

IMO Kawhi stays in Toronto bcuz if he was going to the Lakers it would have benefitted the Lakers and Kawhi to announce it early as possible so the Lakers could snatch up some of these role players that are already signing to other teams.
I hope you're right but he would be taking all that money so it wouldn't have mattered.

Their plan has to be Kawhi and minimum salary players, or multiple 1-2 year contract role players.

Clippers ain't doing shit. Hopefully masai got one more trick up his sleeve to dead this laker shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back