Masterful maneuvering

Time to get Bradley Beal

Oh yeah and

View attachment 146221

You want that gif to stick sooooo bad.

Nobody care about the heat though fam.

Try using Malekith. He’s more of Miami level lol

10erepc.gif

I don't know what's more irritating... the fact that balmer got woj out here saying anything or that I might have to kill Kawhi if bumb ass mo harkless actually moves the needle for him.

Day 1 was great for the Raptors. Clippers didn't do shit and Lakers lost out on quality pieces waiting on Kawhi.

I'm thinking these meetings will be more about 2 years from now when Kawhi can sign the 10 yr vet super max and set down roots be it in LA or permanently in Toronto. I think he takes the 2+1 with the Raptors but there really is no reading that nigga. Also irritating af.

Kawhi a weird dude. Hes waiting to see which team leaks the least amount of info.

So far there were more leaks from the Lakers. Him wanting to meet them, wanting Magic, then his uncle meeting with Magic, then considering meeting with Bob and so on.

Just weird that he out here testing teams loyalty based on leaks and shit.

I would be pissed if I was the Lakers and Kawhi went back to Toronto, waiting around for him and watching all the other free agents get snatched up
Nah, not really. Kawhi is worth the gamble. If he does not sign with us, not the end of the world, we still have Lebron and AD. It just means Pelinka is going to have to do some maneuvering. (dont trust him yet, but i have hope)

The people who need to be rooting seriously against us getting Kawhi the most are the Caw Caw boys. They gambled on Lebron been washed up when those first round picks come into play. Kawhi would most likely depreciate the value of those picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back