Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
Have a feeling San Antonio would take him at 4 though

fingers-crossed-hoping.gif

IIRC he shot okay in high school so if we want to run with the G League ignite made EVERYBODY look bad then we should maybe pay a little bit less attention to those splits

yep I’ve talked myself into it

He’s top 3
He shot well from 3 in only his senior season. He shot mediocre to bad before that from 3 in all the tournaments and other high school years.

Shit is kinda shaky, but he is super young and can get better with hard work and time.

IIRC he shot okay in high school so if we want to run with the G League ignite made EVERYBODY look bad then we should maybe pay a little bit less attention to those splits

yep I’ve talked myself into it

He’s top 3

It's hard to put someone top 3 when you're so dependent on the shooting being legit and without that you can't really point to anything that they do exceptionally well

On the other hand I could see a scenario where he is a top 3 player or even the best player in this class

He shot well from 3 in only his senior season. He shot mediocre to bad before that from 3 in all the tournaments and other high school years.

Shit is kinda shaky, but he is super young and can get better with hard work and time.
Senior year the only one that matters in high school

Imagine caring about someone’s stats as a 15 year old

Matas probably was stressing about passing his earth science class

Back