Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024 (No Spoilers)

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
Nah I think I'm good on that and I'm ok with being wrong if he ends up justifying being taken that high....I don't think he's going to be ass either but he's not who I want us to get
I don’t even doubt that he’ll be good eventually but yeah don’t like him on the rockets with the rest of that roster

Also I couldn’t even say for sure he’s going to be better than peak Eason

What do y'all make of AJ Johnson? I'm not sure what to make of him since he didn't play that much down in Australia and, from what I understand, played out of position when he did play (he says he's a PG).

I'm inclined to take a risk on him any place from the early second round on.

What do y'all make of AJ Johnson? I'm not sure what to make of him since he didn't play that much down in Australia and, from what I understand, played out of position when he did play (he says he's a PG).

Said before that I think he needs to get stronger but he’s a great project. Very dynamic and a decent playmaker who will only reach his potential if he actually gets developed as a PG.

I would be comfortable taking him late first on

He’s one of the few guards I actually gravitated to this draft cycle

Poor man's kpj? Hopefully he's not retarded as well.

Vecenie has Sheppard at number 2 on his board

I'm cool with trading down or even trying to pick up another pick in next years draft if Sheppard isn't available.....I really don't know who else I would really be comfortable taking at 3, I dont want Clingan.....would take Sarr if he falls but other than that I'm still not sure who I like for us

Back