Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test

brat-mad.gif

How you feel about it? I know you been watching the prospects

I like it....I would even be ok being completely wrong if it doesn't work out

Our biggest need right now is shooting....Reed Sheppard the best shooter in the draft and one the best shooting prospects in a long time

We pretty much set on the wing and in the front court....guard is the only place minutes could realistically be available and he puts more pressure on Jalen to not get off to a slow start also

Last edited:
I like it....I would even be ok being completely wrong if it doesn't work out

Our biggest need right now is shooting....Reed Sheppard the best shooter in the draft and one the best shooting prospects in a long time

We pretty much set on the wing and in the front court....guard is the only place minutes could realistically be available and he puts more pressure on Jalen to not get off to a slow start also
Cool. I thought I heard in passing there’s concern about his size but if he got the shooting he’ll be fine.

If Matas can prove he’s a 36% 3pt shooter which I’m starting to come around that he can be I think he’s top 3

I’ve disrespected him enough I shouldn’t be considering him a 11th pick lol

His shooting is such a swing skill from him....changes everything if you tell me he can to 36% from 3

His shooting is such a swing skill from him....changes everything if you tell me he can to 36% from 3
IIRC he shot okay in high school so if we want to run with the G League ignite made EVERYBODY look bad then we should maybe pay a little bit less attention to those splits

yep I’ve talked myself into it

He’s top 3

I would be

But Cody does have the advantage of being drafted 2 years younger than Jalen

But Cody Williams I don’t have high expectations for at all

He has a lot in his bag. And he was injured last year.

Should be in consideration for the number one pick.

Now that I think about it more, I actually expect him to be better.

Back