• Pat Ewing

• Bill Walton

• Wilt Chamberlin

• Joker

• Bob McAdoo

• Moses Malone

• Hakeem Olajuwon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not me I realize players get better and am looking forward to when Wemby dominating the league for the next ten plus years assuming heā€™s healthy

I won't be. I can see it already happening.
That mfer nasty and might be the best player ever when it comes to 5 on 5 professional basketball.

Winning takes in so many more factors than just how good a player is, but if you throw everything away, and just say rate mfers on what they can do on a court in 5 vs 5 professional basketball, then itll be hard to name any center before jokic except maybe Hakeem.

Not me I realize players get better and am looking forward to when Wemby dominating the league for the next ten plus years assuming heā€™s healthy
Yea if Wemby stays healthy and focused, the GOAT title is his to grab

That mfer nasty and might be the best player ever when it comes to 5 on 5 professional basketball.

Winning takes in so many more factors than just how good a player is, but if you throw everything away, and just say rate mfers on what they can do on a court in 5 vs 5 professional basketball, then itll be hard to name any center before jokic except maybe Hakeem.
I would bet money if they asked GMs which center would they start a franchise with Wemby, Joker & Hakeem would be 1, 2 & 3 easily in that poll.

Whoever voted for Dwight Howard can't be taken seriously when talking about basketball. Dude is nowhere near even being a great player when compared to the GOATs. Howard played in a weak era for centers and had a loaded team of scorers with range. Lastly, the dude had no depth to his game and he only dominated because he was a super athlete at his position when there was no one to keep up with his athleticism; even then he couldn't lead a team to a title. Howard is a prime example of media and fans overrating decent players as "superstars." There are very few superstars in the NBA, most are role players.

Howard would have multiple titles if he was used during his prime how he was used with the Lakers in the bubble. That's his best fit on a team.
His size, ATHLETICISM, and defence alone puts him past the majority of the list.

If you're ranking by accolades cool but you can't honestly tell me that you think half the people on this list would dominate prime Howard.

Yeah 6' 10" 215 pound Russel is ring king but he wouldn't be able to do shit with Howard.

His size, ATHLETICISM, and defence alone puts him past the majority of the list.

If you're ranking by accolades cool but you can't honestly tell me that you think half the people on this list would dominate prime Howard.

Yeah 6' 10" 215 pound Russel is ring king but he wouldn't be able to do shit with Howard.
Everyone on this list would dominate Howard. He was all athleticism, no finesse, no bag, no depth. He's perhaps one of the luckiest players ever because far too many overrate him when he's really not worth that sort of consideration. He was a serviceable big man whose success was limited by him being asked to be more than he ever could be.

And as for the ā€œpollā€, Iā€™ll just say this:

ESPN did a Greatest College Player ever poll back in 2020.

They had Kareem (1) face off against Shaq (8) in the 2nd round. Guess who won?

Yeah. Shaq did. Even though by your OWN admission, Kareem is THE greatest college basketball player ever.

So tell me, what the fuck does a poll mean when weā€™re asking uninformed people to choose a player they all grew up watching over another theyā€™ve never seen before, regardless of their strengths?

And as for the ā€œpollā€, Iā€™ll just say this:

ESPN did a Greatest College Player ever poll back in 2020.

They had Kareem (1) face off against Shaq (8) in the 2nd round. Guess who won?

Yeah. Shaq did. Even though by your OWN admission, Kareem is THE greatest college basketball player ever.

So tell me, what the fuck does a poll mean when weā€™re asking uninformed people to choose a player they all grew up watching over another theyā€™ve never seen before, regardless of their strengths?
LMAO

Goldie made a poll and said pick 4. That's it. People picked 4 and for some reason bcuz YOUR choice is not winning a poll that nobody even knows what it represents is driving you crazy. YOUR choice is one of the top 4 picked, that should be satisfying even though Goldie never said top 4 of what.

Also, no one in this thread said Kareem is the greatest college basketball player ever. No one.

Except you.

God bless the IC.

View attachment 1344988

:aye:
You really are a stupid kinda butthurt guy. Where in this quote did I say Kareem is the greatest college player ever? I'm clearly saying Kareem had a better college career than MJ. And yes KAJ is the greatest college player but I NEVER SAID IT IN THIS THREAD LIKE YOU CLAIMED. Don't put words on my fingers. I also said several times here and the IC even tho you clearly keep ignoring it, that I ONCE thought KAJ was the goat but over time I changed my mind. I used to go against the grain just like you are doing now. How come you won't dig those posts up? Bring all those threads over here and you will get bodied all over again.

Bruh, You just said that we CAN compare the two, cause we're comparing the best PLAYER. And then proceed to talk about rings which is a TEAM accomplishment which it has already been mentioned that Magic was the best player on them teams.
Then while you were talking about team accomplishments you conveniently forgot to mention how Kareem missed the playoffs right after Oscar retired and missed the playoffs his first year in L.A. Kareem turned into a 3rd option in scoring after the 85 season. Not having to carry a load will prolong your career so his longevity compared to Mikes is pointless in this debate imo. And he was dominant in college but Bill Walton was just as dominant at UCLA. So we are gonna go out on a limb and say Wooden and all those great players at UCLA were on another level.

I use to think KAJ was the goat but i re-educated myself and realized my hate for MJ was blinding my opinion.

You telling me that you would build a franchise around KAJ over Hakeem ,Shaq and Wilt at the center position? Arguments change perspective when you are comparing player to player vs career and accomplishments.

Again. Career goes to KAJ. Best player goes to MJ.

I tell no lies.

Opinions rarely do. Just funny how they don't even include him in their top 5.
Well, Wilt was SUPER booty hurt about Kareemā€™s ā€œLetter to Wilt Chumperlane,ā€ (and Kareem snatching that scoring record up), so take that how you want it.

Billā€¦Bill was Wiltā€™s dawg, so I guess heā€™d co-sign Wiltā€™s foolishness.

Well, Wilt was SUPER booty hurt about Kareemā€™s ā€œLetter to Wilt Chumperlane,ā€ (and Kareem snatching that scoring record up), so take that how you want it.

Billā€¦Bill was Wiltā€™s dawg, so I guess heā€™d co-sign Wiltā€™s foolishness.
You have no fucking clue why they said what they said. You're guessing.

Back