Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K22

They'll work on everything but the Gameplay :tuh:
they've become the very thing they used to shit on

they used to always talk about EA but doing the same shit EA has been doing.

If i would've known all those years ago that we would be here after they when they first implemented myplayer and that draft combine camp, I probably wouldnt have supported it early on...idk

This is what the game is now. GTA2K

Like what??? Lmaaao.

They know they behave something special because of the amount of money these children spend on it.

Must buy every year for me. Mostly play Rec. if anyone is looking to team up add kingmike1. Not sure what position imma build this year. Next gen builder was lit imo. I don’t know what kind of upgrades you guys expect from a game that comes out every year. Every year gameplay is noticeably different rather its an improvement or not is up to the players preference.

Are they gonna release the same version for next gen and pc? If PC is still the last gen version, then fuck 2k

First year not copping first day since 2013.

don’t know when I’ll get this shit. If at all this year

Must buy every year for me. Mostly play Rec. if anyone is looking to team up add kingmike1. Not sure what position imma build this year. Next gen builder was lit imo. I don’t know what kind of upgrades you guys expect from a game that comes out every year. Every year gameplay is noticeably different rather its an improvement or not is up to the players preference.

They just have to work on the gameplay,they add stuff that nobody cares about: "This year you can hang glide or ride a go-cart" 🤦‍♂️ :smh:,can we just play competitive,simulation basketball ? The animations have been the same the past 6-8
years,even the announcers sound dated.

I really wish 2k was still making the college hoops game.

Might have to download some rosters this year to get my b-ball fix

Imma cave in and buy this shit 😔 all the 2K
Youtubers are saying how it's much improved and how fun it is. Or.....🤔 what if the 2K Youtubers are being PAID to say that? 😒

Imma cave in and buy this shit 😔 all the 2K
Youtubers are saying how it's much improved and how fun it is. Or.....🤔 what if the 2K Youtubers are being PAID to say that? 😒

Been playing it. I think maybe their liking for it is how much defense has changed. You don’t slip and slide anymore and if you time it right you can steal the ball.

Been playing it. I think maybe their liking for it is how much defense has changed. You don’t slip and slide anymore and if you time it right you can steal the ball.

Yeah,I think I'm gonna buy it,defense is what makes the games fun and competitive,I just hope they don't patch it because people always complain that they can't score.

Back