Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K22

Lol when they show me a revamped game they’ll get decent money out of me.

Idk why they can’t make an in-depth mycareer that gives you content throughout your first year or so AND a decent lengthy interesting story

Shit pretty much stops the second you get drafted lol

Also why is MyGM so shitty that I have to constantly talk to my staff or they will leave lol why is the mode the exact same way it was a year before? They actually did a good job two games ago with the introduction of a story somewhat and you being in charge of an expansion team eventually

I resigned from my position because I busted my ass and traded for trae young and used draft picks and decent players. 3 weeks later the coach I hired 3 days ago and then the owner said “trae young isn’t pulling his weight, get rid of him”

Meanwhile hes averaging 26 and 8 since I traded for him

Idk why they can’t make an in-depth mycareer that gives you content throughout your first year or so AND a decent lengthy interesting story

Also why is MyGM so shitty that I have to constantly talk to my staff or they will leave lol why is the mode the exact same way it was a year before? They actually did a good job two games ago with the introduction of a story somewhat and you being in charge of an expansion team eventually

I resigned from my position because I busted my ass and traded for trae young and used draft picks and decent players. 3 weeks later the coach I hired 3 days ago and then the owner said “trae young isn’t pulling his weight, get rid of him”

Ok man

I'll cop like I did Madden cause haven't bought either in 3+ years. I just don't buy sports games every year. Solves my problem with it being the same almost every year

Agreed lol like why even add my career if it don’t really matter and then they got this jail story now I’m like wtf he gotta be in jail and shit just do the college shit

It took me a fuckin’ year just to get my player to SS1 on ‘21 smh

:foh1:

Back