Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K22

This joint plays nice,I just won my first online game,I beat the Nets using the Celtics. It was a 22 point blow out,2K is gonna end up patching the game because people are gonna complain about not being able to score.

I already pirated the shit on PC, 1600x/5700xt/16GB OC'd, just glad it doesnt run like complete dog shit. I think some people found an online play workaround on CODEX. Steam already review bombed it well-deservedly.

I'll get it next weekend and probably just keep it at my brother's house. I really haven't been hype for NBA 2K in a long time.

They had an update today and apparently 2K has been taking peoples badges away from their builds,they said that it was only affecting current gen. I haven't had any of my badges taken but I can't finish my career games now. People on twitter are talking about filing class action suits,people buy vc for their builds so if 2K is taking badges it's wasting customers money.

Idk if it's because it's a next gen thing, but has anyone found this year 2k on PS5 boring? The AI system is so broken.

- You or the computer is guaranteed to make a 3 point shot if left wide open

- Miss easy lay ups

-The stupid ass dunking meter (wtf was that even created?)

-Midrange shooting is off, I can shoot anything with BI when I'm heavily contested by the computer

- horrible dribbling mechanics. The AI forces you to dribble the ball constantly like @Gene Parmesan said like a 14 year trying to make everyone play like Kyrie Irving just to get a open lane to shoot.

I can go on and on but idk man something about this year just feels off. Was it like this for 2k21?

Idk if it's because it's a next gen thing, but has anyone found this year 2k on PS5 boring? The AI system is so broken.

- Miss easy lay ups

-Midrange shooting is off, I can shoot anything with BI when I'm heavily contested by the computer

- horrible dribbling mechanics. The AI forces you to dribble the ball constantly like @Gene Parmesan said like a 14 year trying to make everyone play like Kyrie Irving just to get a open lane to shoot.

I can go on and on but idk man something about this year just feels off. Was it like this for 2k21?
2k on live status and been broken since 2k18

Since everyone so infatuated with my player they need to nerf the yearly release and jus add season updates for rosters and watever but ever since vc become a major component to 2k Its been downhill.

- Miss easy lay ups

This is one of the best 2K's in years gameplay wise,you need to get in the lab and practice,and LOL at playing with the Pelicans. Dunk meter is to create skill gap,you don't know how to use it than it's not part of your play style. It separates the slasher builds from people who just want to dunk everything(that aren't slashers),also the dunk meter is just for hard dunks/signature dunks,regular dunks don't require the dunk meter. You disappoint me Silver šŸ˜’

Back