Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas takes to Instagram to write open letter to ex wife Kelis over child custody

im sorry.....this may be a foul mindframe...

but any chick that keeps a child from a father....is not to be believed about anything.
cause if he hit her....then he didnt do a good job since she feel strong enough to keep the kid from him.

SCUST

i got a question.
if a chick constantly hits you first until you begin to defend yourself....
would that be considered putting hands on each other? or defending yourself
Putting hands on each other doesn't connote one defending him/herself. If you say me and my wife both put hands on each other ima take that as yall were both guilty of initiating physical contact at different points in the relationship.

I still haven't read nas post tho...so are you saying he said he was defending himself at all times?

Putting hands on each other doesn't connote one defending him/herself. If you say me and my wife both put hands on each other ima take that as yall were both guilty of initiating physical contact at different points in the relationship.

I still haven't read nas post tho...so are you saying he said he was defending himself at all times?

are you saying he wasnt?

he clearly said he should have walked away when he got physical but in response to what?

this is wordplay at its finest.

so many dudes whip chicks asses that when a chick says she was beat....its truth even if a dude never touched her.

are you saying he wasnt?

he clearly said he should have walked away when he got physical but in response to what?

this is wordplay at its finest.

so many dudes whip chicks asses that when a chick says she was beat....its truth even if a dude never touched her.
I'm saying is that what HE said? That he was defending himself and he never initiated anything?

I'm saying is that what HE said? That he was defending himself and he never initiated anything?

He didn't actually said that he never initiated, but he never admitted he did either. His purpose was less to try and absolve himself of wrongdoing and more to say that most of what Kelis portrayed as physical abuse on his part what him reacting to violence with violence. Again, I'm not sure why anyone would just dismiss that when 1) if I'm not mistaken Kelis was known to have a temper and resort to violence before the marriage went south and 2) Kelis admits she initiated violence.

I know one of you will argue that her admitting she did wrong makes her more believable when she makes accusations. That shouldn't really be the case though.

Just read the damn thing. Speaking on something that you are being willfully ignorant about. If you dont want to read it you could just withhold judgement and refrain from commenting.

To try to sell it as being unbiased after not reading the mans words almost a full week later is just intellectually dishonest and insulting.

I read the whole thing and it didn't make Nas look any better. He made it sound like Kelis is some type of bully that he was afraid of.

I read nas side.

Nobody will convince me that one side contributed to abuse over the other. Like I said before...I believe they both were shitty and was fighting verbally and physically.

Kelis...let that man see his son. Per her side, I can see why she would be apprehensive if nas left her high and dry in the beginning of his life. But y'all been broken up for a decade now. Cut it out. This ain't about yall relationship anymore.

I will say that it's funny how people will say Kelis interview tried to tear nas down. The public opinion was that she was crazy and everybody was on nas side. I've only ever heard negative things about Kelis and she never said anything til now. Then nas comes out like he been taking shit for years lol. Nigga shut up everybody loved you.

I read nas side.

Nobody will convince me that one side contributed to abuse over the other. Like I said before...I believe they both were shitty and was fighting verbally and physically.

Kelis...let that man see his son. Per her side, I can see why she would be apprehensive if nas left her high and dry in the beginning of his life. But y'all been broken up for a decade now. Cut it out. This ain't about yall relationship anymore.

I will say that it's funny how people will say Kelis interview tried to tear nas down. The public opinion was that she was crazy and everybody was on nas side. I've only ever heard negative things about Kelis and she never said anything til now. Then nas comes out like he been taking shit for years lol. Nigga shut up everybody loved you.

She being saying and doing slick shit for years.

Not letting that man see his son is some foul shit. Bitch needs to be whipped physical and I mean real shit

She being saying and doing slick shit for years.

Not letting that man see his son is some foul shit. Bitch needs to be whipped physical and I mean real shit
I've never heard anything good about her outside of her music despite her not doing any interviews. Only seen nas fans frame the narrative about her. And the one time she talks about their relationship she's the bad guy. That's bullshit.

We are in agreement nas should be able to see his kid.

I've never heard anything good about her outside of her music despite her not doing any interviews. Only seen nas fans frame the narrative about her. And the one time she talks about their relationship she's the bad guy. That's bullshit.

why aint you sleep ?

aint it late there?

She said she was the bad guy basically

The fact that this is the first time Nas really touched on this in public at all makes me wanna believe him. Kelis quick to tell the whole world her stories to garner sympathy & advance what little music career she has. Yea we may never truly know all that goes on but perception is everything.

The fact that this is the first time Nas really touched on this in public at all makes me wanna believe him. Kelis quick to tell the whole world her stories to garner sympathy & advance what little music career she has. Yea we may never truly know all that goes on but perception is everything.
because people tend to beleive the first story heard and its on the other person to change their minds

In an interview with Billboard, the North Carolina spitter (J.Cole) admitted he was hurt by the claims. "Yeah, that hurt. I ain't going to lie. That hurts," he said. "It feels weird because I fuck with Nas, but I just have to be honest.

"I don’t care who it is. I don’t fuck with people abusing women, and I don’t fuck with people not taking care of their kids," he continued.

Back