Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas takes to Instagram to write open letter to ex wife Kelis over child custody

Never pegged Nas as the type to put his biz out on social media. I guess everyone has a breaking point.

lol He's not. That was kinda the underlying theme of the whole thing.

I stopped reading like 3 lines in when he said Kelis is telling another "sad, fictitious story"....I don't have a dog in the dog in this fight but I saw parts of the Kelis interview where she talked about the domestic issues in their relationship. She wasn't speaking as a victim, she wasn't speaking as somebody tryna tear him down and she took responsibility for her part in the dysfunction. She was sharing something she went through. And it all sounded believable.

Of course I wasn't there so idk the full story...but to see bruh instantly going into "she's lying on me" mode is not something I'm interested in and I honestly expected better from nas.

Oh and takeover better than ether.

No offense to you Gabi, but this has to be the most biased bullshit I've seen in my life. Don't say you don't have a dog in the fight. Just be honest and say you're riding with the woman. If you're going to listen to Kelis' side, believe it wholesale, and then instantly dismiss Nas because he's saying her account was inaccurate, you can't possibly claim to be unbiased. lol What you mean you expected better from him? If he feels like she's painting a false narrative, and according to him, everyone involved in this situation including their son knows its false, what do you want him to say?

Personal chef or like an Applebee’s chef?

not sure if she is a personal one, but she went through the cordon bleu school and got her certification or whatever

she a real chef

@DMorgan , at the 1:51 mark ? LOL,how did you remember that ?

so i made the tutorial on how to post youtube timestamps and you still telling people where to go?

smh

whats the point of making the gif tutorial then? ~side eye

That sounds more like "she has the credentials to be a real chef" than "she is a real chef." You can have a medical degree. That doesn't automatically make you a doctor.
nah man lol

she a chef

but lets not continue this one

i mean, she a chef, but she not Emeril with her own line of restaurants

she not a line cook lol

Yes it does.

nah man lol

she a chef

but lets not continue this one

i mean, she a chef, but she not Emeril with her own line of restaurants

she not a line cook lol

I get what you're trying to say, but you're arguing something different than what he's talking about. You're talking about a title. He was talking about an occupation. He wanted to know if she's actually working. You just provided him with information that suggests that she could perform a certain type of work if she wanted. I'm not saying you're wrong. She might actually be working as a chef, but her credentials alone don't prove that.

I get what you're trying to say, but you're arguing something different than what he's talking about. You're talking about a title. He was talking about an occupation. He wanted to know if she's actually working. You just provided him with information that suggests that she could perform a certain type of work if she wanted. I'm not saying you're wrong. She might actually be working as a chef, but her credentials alone don't prove that.
ahhh

agreed then

she has the ability to go out to be a pro chef, but she probably sitting on that

Aww man i usually agree with u
So in other words you already picked a side in the battle and nothing Nas has to say will change your opinion.

Sounds fair.

3 lines out of a 3 pager... Nah you got the full picture.
I didn't make up my mind about nas being a bad guy or a wife beater....I made up my mind that they had a toxic relationship that they both contributed to. So to hear one side say "nah they lying" just don't sound like an interesting read to me. I'll get to reading the whole thing sooner or later, but atm....ehhh....not here for anybody sounding like they're above anything that went on.

No offense to you Gabi, but this has to be the most biased bullshit I've seen in my life. Don't say you don't have a dog in the fight. Just be honest and say you're riding with the woman. If you're going to listen to Kelis' side, believe it wholesale, and then instantly dismiss Nas because he's saying her account was inaccurate, you can't possibly claim to be unbiased. lol What you mean you expected better from him? If he feels like she's painting a false narrative, and according to him, everyone involved in this situation including their son knows its false, what do you want him to say?
No offense taken....I knew my post would be seen as I'm riding with Kelis just because she's a woman. But I promise yall this ain't that. Off topic but on topic...I just got off jury duty last week for a DV case where the DA pressed charges on a dude against his ex gf for battery. By the letter of the law, dude was guilty. I was one of the only 2 people holding out for dude to be not guilty...so I'm not a woman that automatically sides with women.

Back on topic...We as outsiders all knew their relationship was fucked up. If Kelis is confirming that the shit was fucked up and that it wasn't one sided....why would I be impressed with nas saying she lying? So was their relationship perfect on some cosby show shit? Like I said in the last post, I'll get to reading the full post later...but yea I got annoyed at "she lying" and didn't feel like reading further. I'd be saying the same thing if this was Kelis and the roles were reversed.

Back