Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Finally got to the end of the thread

Was gonna say more but I see niggas acting like LIG didn't shit on 4:44

I like adult Jay as much as the next man, pause, but we gonna act like he was struggling a majority of the album? Aight. Shit was dope when it stopped at Legacy. Then they added a couple more joints (Adnis/manyfacedgod) and now it's just good.

Nothing on 4:44 is seeing Stay, Black Bond, Locomotive, Accident M.....wait, yall the same niggas that thinks Nasir is trash.

I'm typing to brick walls, nvrmnd me

I’m convinced @Chicity was at that compound in Wyoming and drank that Ye Kool-Aid NH...man if you don’t gtfoh wit this Kanye can do no wrong shit my nigga lol...at this point that man could fart in a paper bag and pop it and you’d find a way to make it into some deep representation of tha plight of tha youth in America smh...face it b...ya mans is becoming a victim to his own genius

Everything is 5 minutes of Dream singing and two minutes of Nas rapping, no thank you.

Not for radio, should've just been one extended verse, no Diddy, no hook.

Cop shot the kid, the slick rick sample is overbearing, drowns out Nas verse, should've just used it on the hook.

White Label, the beat just ruins it, too much extra shit, fuck all the sound effects, this not star wars.

Bonjour is a homerun, pimp shit.

Adam and Eve, I basically just skipped this shit the first time, cause I was pissed at the singing on Everything, but this shit rides.

And Simple Things is the best track.

Still Nas worst or second worst album.

#disappointed #nasletusdown

5/7 on 2nd listen

Cops Shot the Kid is cool but dont care for it
White Label I wanna like...lyrics are on point but not diggin the mexican feel of the production. But ill still sit thru it

All the other 5 i fucks with heavy, Bonjour being my #1 fav and then Everything

I’m convinced @Chicity was at that compound in Wyoming and drank that Ye Kool-Aid NH...man if you don’t gtfoh wit this Kanye can do no wrong shit my nigga lol...at this point that man could fart in a paper bag and pop it and you’d find a way to make it into some deep representation of tha plight of tha youth in America smh...face it b...ya mans is becoming a victim to his own genius
My guy, by your own admission you haven't liked a Ye project since Graduation. That's 11 years of you not fucking with him. At this point, he can't do right by you and I respect that.

Your opinion on Ye, like the post I responding to, is ass cheeks to me however

Ye has had a few missteps in his career, this album, and the 3 before it, ain't one of them tho

Since this is the more popular thread...

Go listen to Jay Rock's new album called Redemption. You will not be disappointed, shit is fire.

With all due respect to the GOAT Nas.

My guy, by your own admission you haven't liked a Ye project since Graduation. That's 11 years of you not fucking with him. At this point, he can't do right by you and I respect that.

Your opinion on Ye, like the post I responding to, is ass cheeks to me however

Ye has had a few missteps in his career, this album, and the 3 before it, ain't one of them tho

Until Pusha T’s album...shit is flames...like this shit should be...i also went back and listened to MBDTF and for tha most part I slept on that album too...I can admit that...it was mostly a dope album but tha ensuing change was starting to show...WTT was dope...but that Ye album was trash and tha Cudi album had maybe 3.14 songs that were good...and this debacle has 3 lead songs that have Nas sounding like Silk da Shocker wit his flow...now tha last 4 songs are pretty dope...but that’s like a 25 hot tracks every 135 tracks avg...that’s not good...and yes I’m blaming Kanye for everything...possibly unfairly...fight me G

Back