Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
They tweaked something with this album.. (listening on spotify)

Im gonna leave you was cut..
approved-gif-4.gif

what else.. i feel better about this album today than i did yesterday

I'm a "if it's not broke don't fix it" hip hop fan. Continue to do the shit that made you a legend in the first place. I'm not against growth and experimentation but once in a while go back to the sound that got you famous in the first place.

Shit smooth as fuck. Off first listen, I like it a lot. Not the same grab as Pusha joint tho. Beats a lil more somber and subdued but I LOVE how Nas approached it on the last or next to last track. His pen still crazy sharp and his flow worked for every track.

I don't know why I was expecting 7 shots of tequilas. I left the hype of the movement get me to thinking they was gonna drop a Metro Boomin joint.

Instead we got 7 shots of Jameson, with a single ice cube. I think Ye found that pocket Nas thrives in with this shit. More Nas and Dream, he works for Nas style

NOW it's time to read all these damn comments and see which niggas I gotta fire off on today

Pg 16 and I see I'm the only one that ain't mad there isn't a gutter street production on it

Nigga 45+ and jet setting the world for luxury not business. Tossing young supermodels and actresses. Blowing cigars and sipping cognac

I don't wanna hear no grimey street from Nas personally

Lo-comotive that shit tho.

Niggas also gotta understand that Ye forced this shit on Nas lol like Nas been telling everybody I’m comfortable I ain’t got to put out shit.....Life is good is different cuz it was more focused and personal....

Been listening to this all night and this shit goes especially in today musical landscape....this one of the best projects of the yr......as a producer there s definitely beats and samples I would have worked differently.....but if u listen to it each beat is analogous to a beat Nas has rapped on over his career.....niggas need to stop forcing themselves to dislike it and just enjoy the shit....Glass is half full niggas
Here's what's dope about the production to me:

Kanye said during the roll out that he was giving us the production he loved hearing Nas. Not productions he fucks with for himself, or Push, or Jay, or anyone else. Shit he likes to hear Nas on. Like a fan made production joint. I fucks with the production heavy but I can see how others wanted to hear Kanye beats on it.

Imo Good 3.5 outta 4 with they roll outs. This might edge out Pusha joint.

Back