Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Listened on phone speakers on the youtube live stream so i KNOW i didnt get the full effect of production

I will say the first few tracks sounded like nas was tryna catch the beat at times but nothing to turn me off from listening

I can see the nas sounding 'out of place' argument for some tracks tho

And production wise most of these are hittin. Just some of em, like the one with the Mercy vocals sample, im listening like "wait wtf? Hmmmm idk" then itll just grow on u

That slick rick joint i wasnt feeling but kanye verse made me like the track more

The ones i didnt mention i was feeling and can see myself just vibing to just cant recall anything standing out off first listen side from a couple tracks.

So even tho my post might come off as mostly negative ill say nas still spittin tho flow is a lil off at times, kanye gave us a dope verse, production is hittin. Even the joint either Ye or Dream was singing on was dope.

That bonjour beat i was really feeling. The string stabs, piano sample, choir ooohs man i was really feeling that beat.....on phone speakers

That s Bonjour beat should be faster and he should ve just kept the loop of the first 4 bars no need for that singing bullshit

Back