Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Just gave it a first listen and it is not bad at all....Adan n Eve is my favorite song on here, Nas needs to drop a proper full album within the next year because 7 tracks is way too short and we have waited so long for this.

This is pretty rediculous. This album been highly anticipated & I was ready to hear this shit on Tidal all day. I finally broke down and downloaded it. I normally would download it but since it’s Nas I just buy his shit day one no questions asked. It felt stupid listening to it like I did. Life is Good came out back when all this steaming bullshit was still in its infancy. Got the CD day 1. Now with this delay it’s like.. all this advanced technology for what?

niggas can fuck up a wet dream...where is the album? i got my hennesy and cuban cigars ready

Bruh I rolled up hours ago.

Took a shower.

Accompanied my unc to traffic court to translate for him.

Cleaned up my crib.

Had a shorty over about 3 hours back.

Just finished penning some lyrics.

Now I will remove this L from my ear (same one I rolled to listen to Nasir back in the morning ha!) and then go shoot some pool around my way.

In conclusion:

iwupv8.jpg

knowing Kanye s undisciplined ass he prolly sampled some shit without clearance and now niggas holding the album up

Nas Lost

7 years and most of his fans are searching for the shit like it was Waldo from those fucking children's books.

Rename the album Carmen Sandiego. No one knows where in the world the official releases actually are.

In the back of my mind I’m holding out hope that it will be a full album & not just 7 tracks.. and that’s why it’s delayed. Tho I’m probably wrong and there is sample clearance fuckery involved.

Back