Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Whoevers titties they are theyre glorious

mBe7OGj.gif

0064806B-8EB7-4EE2-9A39-A7A3402A82FF.gif It still ain’t on any streaming services I am absolutely feeling 0 pieces of ‘Ye right now.

Someone let me borrow they Apple, Spotify, or Google Play login

I gotta hear this joint already

Jay got a problem with Ye right now

He still got a problem with Nas over ether

Ye suing Tidal over unpaid funds

The fix is in!

U might be onto something. This might be want Kanye promised Jay as a way to get back in good graces.

"Yo big bro, how about I'll tell Nas I'll produce his new album and give him mostly wack ass beats and then when it's time to release it I'll drop the audio on youtube and let everyone bootleg it and then drop it days later so it'll go double aluminum." - Ye

Jay:
tenor.gif

Got my link from Bossman in here, you guys need to stop that streaming shit STOP BEING LAZY AND SEEK OUT THE MUSIC SO THAT YOU OWN IT!

The revolution is happening in music right now, the big record labels wont last much longer...independent is the way to go now...POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Last edited:
U might be onto something. This might be want Kanye promised Jay as a way to get back in good graces.

"Yo big bro, how about I'll tell Nas I'll produce his new album and give him mostly wack ass beats and then when it's time to release it I'll drop the audio on youtube and let everyone bootleg it and then drop it days later so it'll go double aluminum." - Ye

Jay:
tenor.gif
like NAs told Nore...i dont need to drop an album the game is good without me rn

Back