Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir Album Thread

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Nas is the best rapper in the world and arguably has the goat discography (w/ pac & jay), but a lot of yall niggas are unable to be objective and critical of certain artists, ie Nas. If the shit's wack it's wack. Nobody is above critique.
@Goldie I know you’re the owner of the “Almighty ABW” and you’re trying to keep threads going and generate traffic, so I understood why you trolled the drake vs Pusha T thread, but trolling a “new Nas album” thread is unnecessary..

Fuck Tidal
Fuck Nasir
Fuck Nas
Fuck Kanye West

We 11hrs away from the 15th and I ain’t heard the shit yet!

And fuck all you niggas that heard it already

They really promoting df outta this tour, i might have to buy a ticket off GP

They currently in Britain . Performing in London tonight however...

I also got reports they ain't selling good number of tickets and in most cases tickets were given for free...

Suffers the same flaw as Pusha’s album.. this should of been more than 7 tracks. What’s there however is great. Nas still at the top of his game. Kanye did good on what he set out to do. Probably the weakest track to me is Gonna Have to Leave You. Just didnt stick with me.

The singing on Everything was pretty repetitive and annoying but it’s to be expected from a Kanye production I guess. Overall a good boarderline great album.

I’m from the stone age so what’s the point of an album cover if you can’t even buy a hard copy? So the only place you can listen to a new Nas album right is on YouTube wtf is going on?

Fuck Tidal
Fuck Nasir
Fuck Nas
Fuck Kanye West

We 11hrs away from the 15th and I ain’t heard the shit yet!

And fuck all you niggas that heard it already

still not on google play

Jay got a problem with Ye right now

He still got a problem with Nas over ether

Ye suing Tidal over unpaid funds

The fix is in!

Suffers the same flaw as Pusha’s album.. this should of been more than 7 tracks. What’s there however is great. Nas still at the top of his game. Kanye did good on what he set out to do. Probably the weakest track to me is Gonna Have to Leave You. Just didnt stick with me.

The singing on Everything was pretty repetitive and annoying but it’s to be expected from a Kanye production I guess. Overall a good boarderline great album.
7 tracks for pusha was PERFECT

lets face it, not many of ya'll was even checking for Push like that in the first place

his 7 songs did give you the desire to want more, but i definitely wouldnt call it a flaw of the album

the problem is, the albums that have followed so far, have not had the same level of cohesion from track to track

Ye's album, KSG, and now unfortunately Nas' project

Sion watching the streaming sites like, "Halfway through the 15th and it ain't dropped yet..."

tenor.gif

7 tracks for pusha was PERFECT

lets face it, not many of ya'll was even checking for Push like that in the first place

his 7 songs did give you the desire to want more, but i definitely wouldnt call it a flaw of the album

the problem is, the albums that have followed so far, have not had the same level of cohesion from track to track

Ye's album, KSG, and now unfortunately Nas' project

Been a Pusha T fan from day one & the album was good. I’m just not a big fan of EP’s masquerading as albums. Not everyone can do that shit just like how everyone can’t have 20 plus track albums. Very little room to fuck up. Ye & KSG are shitty albums & the track length hurt em more than helped. Pusha T & Nas can drop 7 track albums & be fine but as a fan I want more.

Do YT streams count these days? If so maybe they waiting until it gets high numbers before adding to other streaming services.

Get them numbers up?

Back