Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir Album Thread

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Nas should be mad at who ever in charge of getting the lp out 2nd that's not a photoshop pic of beyonce ??????

I got a feeling the delay is due to Ye going back in and adding/tweaking shit after the listening party. Wouldn’t be surprised if some joints sound a little different when it finally drops.

Do YT streams count these days? If so maybe they waiting until it gets high numbers before adding to other streaming services.

Get them numbers up?
I think they do, but that still makes no sense. Not being on actual streaming sources leads to people just downloading a bootleg version, and the versions on YT that were posted in this thread were pulled from YT by UMG anyway.

Been a Pusha T fan from day one & the album was good. I’m just not a big fan of EP’s masquerading as albums. Not everyone can do that shit just like how everyone can’t have 20 plus track albums. Very little room to fuck up. Ye & KSG are shitty albums & the track length hurt em more than helped. Pusha T & Nas can drop 7 track albums & be fine but as a fan I want more.
and this is where we disagree

this was nothing like an EP

this was an album, just not one with intros, skits, interludes, and filler.

No fat on this steak

this shit is fire!

Do YT streams count these days? If so maybe they waiting until it gets high numbers before adding to other streaming services.

Get them numbers up?

DBXdHdxVYAAn0v2.jpg

and folks wonder why we bootleg things. Because they make it so difficult for us to easily purchase it!

Sike naw I was gonna bootleg this shit either way
:ainttrippin:

and this is where we disagree

this was nothing like an EP

this was an album, just not one with intros, skits, interludes, and filler.

No fat on this steak

this shit is fire!

Lol, it’s whatever man. Regardless it’s still one of the best albums of the year. Worth the wait.

I don’t even wanna hear this shit no more b

This album never existed.

Man I can’t wait til Nas album gets done. It feels like it was just yesterday he flamed Khaled album

#ThatsAMajorKey

So. I'm struggling listening to Adam & eve. I played the original song kanye sampled "gole yakh" for a producer friend of mine like two months ago and told him he should chop that up, as it would make a nice rap beat. Nas murked that shit

I stopped paying attn to release dates once physical copies stopped being sold on certain albums

Now i listen to damn near everything late

With that said guess ima jus download this joint

Back