Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
Yea, this album's making my top 5 of the year. Nas would release the worst fucking song on the album as his single lol. Other somewhat weak song is the Pharrell-produced joint but it might grow on me. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Liked it much more on my 2nd and 3rd listens. Some of the tracks I didnt like are growing on me.

Track 3 and Tanasia are the only ones I had to urge to skip.

Theres gems all over the album though. All over the album Nas be spitting some dope shit and then effortlessly throws in a bar or two that are crazy thought provoking.

on Royalty now

but im not gonna call these albums AOTY, but they are easily in the discussion for me

The Plugs I met (one song longer than Daytona was this time last year) but is fucking flawless!

Krit is here

First LT was darker and grittier...

This one is lighter and more mature considering the 17 year gap between releases

I like Jarreau Of Rap... I'm a jazz head

Lost Freestyle playing more in my head...

QueensBridge Politics is sort of an canceller to 'destroy and rebuild'... Rip P....

Also never afraid to highlight babymama troubles (with grown maturity)

He mentions he's 36 years old one one of the songs....he's 46 now so songs probably a decade old or more

Her got top tier hiphop producers on this jawn but his lyrics still shine brightest...

One of the year's best releases

I actually think the first Lost Tapes was more mature. He sounded wiser, the content was better and had way more gems.

There's no Fetus on here, there's no papa was a playa, bruh.

This album was .... ok.

This aint touching Lost Tapes 1. Nas from 96 to 2000 was the best version of himself imo.

With that said though, this album was more than ok.

You been trying to play the role of extra harsh Nas critic guy though, so I get why you say its ok.

Keep doing whatever to increase them ad revenues bruh. Haha

Last edited:
Yooo I am at the last track of the album right now and the song got Nipsey Keys 2 the city sample.. Shit goosebumps.

Back