Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NAS - Lost Tapes 2

Rate: Lost Tapes 2

• Total voters
Extra harsh? i'm just being honest fam lol Dilla just gave this shit a 5/5 and Dilla's the homie but foh lmaooo

I don't rate NaS albums like everyone does....

For example I like NaStradamus.... Universally dismissed

On the other hand I'm not a big fan of HHID... That's my least favourite album from him

My favorit track so far = Beautiful Life......

Nigga said got me lookin for moma all I see is suckaz

UnsightlyGleefulCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

Niggas in here complaining Lost tapes 1 is better aint Nas learn you yet? Never backwards stupid here another classic !

just finished

ehhh

decent album

a few cool tracks

i'm probably not gonna run any back but im glad a respected Vet is still dropping music regardless if its unreleased or new material...

Shit im posting at 3 diffirent hip hop sites atm , shit is exuasthuing.

Iaint got time to answer any of ya niggas that call me out or Quote me. Sorry

Niggas from Wu been complain and hate on RZA for a long time.. I aint been a fan of him since the 90s . Those beats were ok, nothing special.

just finished

ehhh

decent album

a few cool tracks

i'm probably not gonna run any back but im glad a respected Vet is still dropping music regardless if its unreleased or new material...

lmaoooooooooooo my nigga said he aint listening to any of the songs ever again im rofl

lmaoooooooooooo my nigga said he aint listening to any of the songs ever again im rofl

it is what it is

i've compared damn near all of Nas' releases post stillmatic to that quality. I immediately fucked with every song on first listen. This project, while decent, is just that. He was spitting for sure...the production ranges from meh to dope, but i just wasnt wowed

~shrugs~

it is what it is

i've compared damn near all of Nas' releases post stillmatic to that quality. I immediately fucked with every song on first listen. This project, while decent, is just that. He was spitting for sure...the production ranges from meh to dope, but i just wasnt wowed

~shrugs~

What about Lost Tapes 1?

Back