Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease II

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
He from queens too....

Disgusting list
Quiet as kept Steven A Smith was a hip hop and RnB radio personality early in his career with Miss Jones, and he and Miss Jones may have been the last people to interview Big Pun before he passed away…

I heard all of these records were leftovers from the previous album and they didn't make any new material for this one.

Is there any truth to that?
I doubt it. I've even seen theories that KD2 was finished when they released KD1.

But that sounds like an epic Nas situation. Leaving off a bunch of songs from KD that
turns into Kings Disease 2 (Lost Tapes 3)

Either way Nas & Hit Boy are 28 for 28 to me. 🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Premo and Nas have classics every single time they linked but I wouldn't say a whole album between them would shit on either KD.

I've skipped songs on both Prhymes. But then again Premo has said he makes beats specifically for each individual rapper. So who knows.

Premo and Nas have classics every single time they linked but I wouldn't say a whole album between them would shit on either KD.

I've skipped songs on both Prhymes. But then again Premo has said he makes beats specifically for each individual rapper. So who knows.
Yes but a couple of songs produced by Dj Premier and Alchemist on next album would be dope

Last edited:
Lol Nas made songs with Tyga and Justin Beiber i dont mind him doing music with a young rapper like Kodak

You can get the album on Nas site for $6

Nasirjones.com

Back