Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease II

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even tho, I know he has to feel a certain type a way for constantly being spurned and never getting to fully produce an album for him, shit like this is why Preemo is a stand up dude

View attachment 609771
Preemo ain’t got nothing to prove out here .... shit nowadays he letting his bassist get his producer on instead of just doing it himself for example

170110215731-obama-tears-up.jpg

my nigga finally picked a dope beat

Preemo ain’t got nothing to prove out here .... shit nowadays he letting his bassist get his producer on instead of just doing it himself for example

no doubt about that
but for years now Preem expressed his desire to fully produce in album with NaS. Every since the (now infamous) Scratch Magazine cover. Shit had niggas hype!
I think with Hit coming thru with such stellar production this go round Preemo probably made his peace that he’ll never get his shot. And NaS is good

no doubt about that
but for years now Preem expressed his desire to fully produce in album with NaS. Every since the (now infamous) Scratch Magazine cover. Shit had niggas hype!
I think with Hit coming thru with such stellar production this go round Preemo probably made his peace that he’ll never get his shot. And NaS is good
The way Nas been moving I think it’s more than likely to happen

unless the beats are wack

Rare form !!
Rare form !!
Rare form !!
Rare form !!

This album is amazing !!

The only downside (for me) is the slim shady verse, he ain’t rapping bout shit..

Also I don’t like Nas saying the chorus on phony love with uncle Charlie, that shit sound stupid he should’ve fell back and let uncle Charlie do his thing, nigga turned it into a duet with that bullshit..

Overall this a good album…

Couple listens in, and this is a good effort. Lauryn was spitting, EPMD didnt need Eminem, YKTV is dope, 40 side, Store Run,..Solid sequel....Yo, I wasnt expecting all of these positive views without a few trolls....On the old site there was like 5 professional Nas haters, guess they didnt make the jump over to here

Couple listens in, and this is a good effort. Lauryn was spitting, EPMD didnt need Eminem, YKTV is dope, 40 side, Store Run,..Solid sequel....Yo, I wasnt expecting all of these positive views without a few trolls....On the old site there was like 5 professional Nas haters, guess they didnt make the jump over to here
Where buttah at tho? Had him on facebook Skype and shit

Used to chat alot

Back when I always was off meds lol

Back