Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease II

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wonder how much he cares about sales. Being that at one point his LP's were going 3xplat
I think he cares but he care less because i am sure he understand thats 2021 and thats how it is, no rapper from 1991 basically doing 57k first week.

I think he care most what the peers thinks and his fans. Nas happy to get such great feedback.

Nas biggest income don't come from music anymore, you need to think about that.

Robinhood Investment: In 2013, Nas invests between $100,000 and $500,000 in each company according to reports.

At the time of the investment, Robinhood was valued at $62 million. Robinhood was valued at $32 billion Thursday at the time of its initial price offering.

Earlier this year, Nas made headlines when Coinbase Global Inc COIN went public. Nas was an investor in the company in 2013 when it was valued at $143 million in a Series B round. Nas’s investment is worth between $35 million and $100 million depending on the original investment size.

Lol EPMD 2 debuted 79 at Billboards its Nas highest track as lead artist on the billboard charts since Hip hop is dead..

You know the effect of doing music with Eminem.

Lol EPMD 2 debuted 79 at Billboards its Nas highest track as lead artist on the billboard charts since Hip hop is dead..

You know the effect of doing music with Eminem.
Damn hhid tho smh so none of untitled nothing from life it good hit higher smh

Kudos to whomever recommended listening to KD 1&2 together. This is an amazing body of work. I'm thoroughly convinced this is what I Am could have been had it not been leaked

Hitboy and Nas are an extraordinary combo. EMPD record hits different now. He gets Nas. That's wild af to me. That Hitboy tag hits different

I changed my vote to 5 stars. This gonna be his magna opus. I thought it was gonna be Life is good but this dude just dropped two outstanding albums within a yr of themselves

Back