OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease II

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
After a few days of listening I give this album a 9/10. I think Death Row East could had been done on another beat and I wasn't feeling 40 side either. EPMD 2 was cool but this was still a real good album.

Them beats on KD1 had no sauce at all. Super bland This much better. Probably cudda trimmed it a lil and some of the beat switches a bit meh Rare in particular but overall very good album

Reactions: Eyerone
Yoooo if this wasn't hate 🤣🤣 I mean damn... I fucks with 3 but DAMN !! Just say you don't like nas🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Don Dada
KD2 gets A+ on the whip test. Hit Boy beats are so layered its easy to get lost.

I like the aggressive feel up to YKTV and how it mellows down after Store Run.

We can say it took Nas over 20 years to master all the components of making a great album front to back twice; but shouldn't that be the case? Shouldn't a great rappers improve over time?

KD2 gets A+ on the whip test. Hit Boy beats are so layered its easy to get lost.

We can say it took Nas over 20 years to master all the components of making a great album front to back twice; but shouldn't that be the case? Shouldn't a great rappers improve over time?
Imo he did that a few times imo
Stillmatic/ God's son. illmatic /it was written

This the same dude that produced KD1? I'm going to give it a try, but the production was what I didn't like about the first one.

Imo he did that a few times imo
Stillmatic/ God's son. illmatic /it was written
I just realized that Nas has only 3 solo albums with a executive producer.

Nasir KD & KD2

I think Hit Boy being executive is why production wise KD & KD2 transition from each song is smooth with both albums having similar sound.