Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas and Wu Tang teams up to make a tour together "NY State of Mind TOUR"

As some1 said touring with Mary J Blige recently and now Wu tang!

I'm so jealous but I'm so happy for you

That's a lot of people. What kinda arena is that?

iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach. Seating up front then at the very back is grass where people can sit on a blanket or lawn chairs. You bring your own or can rent some. The show looked sold out to me. Was no space left on the grass part, was just a sea of people.

I think i have a couple pics of the crowd behind me, I'll post it later.

Pics of Amphitheatre
ithinkfinancialamphitheatre-01.jpg

cruzan-amphitheatre.jpg

4px-BW84_n0QJGVPszge3NRBsKw-2VcOifrJIjPYFYkOtaCZxxXQ2Wp4uQkzaF1axCqTWvH1JzDDZlXKnmiW33zxHQCcHIoz_Gc_AxcBBqWPDzELvxuhzA

Cruzan-Amphitheatre.jpg

coral-sky-amphitheatre.jpg

iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach. Seating up front then at the very back is grass where people can sit on a blanket or lawn chairs. You bring your own or can rent some. The show looked sold out to me. Was no space left on the grass part, was just a sea of people.

Pics of Amphitheatre

cruzan-amphitheatre.jpg

4px-BW84_n0QJGVPszge3NRBsKw-2VcOifrJIjPYFYkOtaCZxxXQ2Wp4uQkzaF1axCqTWvH1JzDDZlXKnmiW33zxHQCcHIoz_Gc_AxcBBqWPDzELvxuhzA

Cruzan-Amphitheatre.jpg

Why Rza say Toronto?? He was drunk?? Or is there a Toronto, West Palm Beach Florida?? Lol

Pics of Amphitheatre

cruzan-amphitheatre.jpg

Cruzan-Amphitheatre.jpg

Them niggas gotta be proud to be in their 50s and still selling shit like that out.

Back