Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas and Wu Tang teams up to make a tour together "NY State of Mind TOUR"

One of the greatest shows I've been in my life. I feel like crossing the boarder and seeing it again. I've seen Wu a few times, first time seeing Nas (he was at the beer festival a few months ago. I had tickets but didn't go. Was dealing with a death in the family).

He was at the Newark show. My people got him on video.

Anyone who's been to a show yet got pics? The Prudential Center show is tomorrow.

Caught a show with my girl last week.
Definitely a must see show.
It wasn't like a typical concert where one person goes and is done then the next person comes out.
It was all intertwined.
The dopest thing ever was at the end.
RZA was on stage with Wu Tang.
He was talking about the microphone and saying that's all they needed. He was like my brother Nas can explain this better.
Nas comes out and performs One Mic with Busta and Wu Tang behind him to end the show.

Caught a show with my girl last week.
Definitely a must see show.
It wasn't like a typical concert where one person goes and is done then the next person comes out.
It was all intertwined.
The dopest thing ever was at the end.
RZA was on stage with Wu Tang.
He was talking about the microphone and saying that's all they needed. He was like my brother Nas can explain this better.
Nas comes out and performs One Mic with Busta and Wu Tang behind him to end the show.
Did Redman come out on yours? He came out tonight and him and Meth did Da Rockwilder.

Fuckin DOPE.

Did Redman come out on yours? He came out tonight and him and Meth did Da Rockwilder.

Fuckin DOPE.
Nah they didn't come out to mine.
That's dope though.
I see some people were salty about him not being there for whole the tour.
I didn't mind it. Shit he hustlin right now.

I’ll be at tha show tonight in Charlotte…can’t fuckin’ wait either…

I haven’t been to a show in Charlotte in years…I usually hit up shows in tha A where weed is basically legal and niggaz smoke standing in line waitin’ to get in…. @Big Lurko and @Old Man Cain …how “extensive” of a search do they do there?? Will I have any problems getting my tree in??

:huh2:

Back