Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas and Wu Tang teams up to make a tour together "NY State of Mind TOUR"

I’ll be at tha show tonight in Charlotte…can’t fuckin’ wait either…

I haven’t been to a show in Charlotte in years…I usually hit up shows in tha A where weed is basically legal and niggaz smoke standing in line waitin’ to get in…. @Big Lurko and @Old Man Cain …how “extensive” of a search do they do there?? Will I have any problems getting my tree in??

:huh2:
I went to the Nas and Mary J. Blige concert when they came to Charlotte! It was the best concert I ever been to… Security checking for guns they ain’t sweating the weed smokers…

I haven’t been to a show in Charlotte in years…I usually hit up shows in tha A where weed is basically legal and niggaz smoke standing in line waitin’ to get in…. @Big Lurko and @Old Man Cain …how “extensive” of a search do they do there?? Will I have any problems getting my tree in??

Na PNC is light work u will be fine

I’ll be at that show too

Back