Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Things Worse Than Dead Remote Control Batteries

Worsest: When nobody warns you that a potential side effect is straight up blood shooting out of your dick after you bust a nut a week later and you think you're dying and your girl is screaming like a horror movie broad and you have no answers for her.

mb.gif

My ex would've thought I cheated on her and contracted an STD.

Why would you take that at work???

Cuz I didn't get off til 7pm, and the directions said I had to start at 5. I thought I at least would've been good at 6:45 (when I actually leave) until I got home.

Maaaaaannnn...me an my body was at WAR! That 1st 20mins was a struggle. I was tryna use ALL my muscles to hold back. But when one of my co-workers said something that made me laugh right when I was gettin off work...
11JbbNHfXBqqhq.gif

Cuz I didn't get off til 7pm, and the directions said I had to start at 5. I thought I at least would've been good at 6:45 (when I actually leave) until I got home.

Maaaaaannnn...me an my body was at WAR! That 1st 20mins was a struggle. I was tryna use ALL my muscles to hold back. But when one of my co-workers said something that made me laugh right when I was gettin off work...
View attachment 1057189

I woulda just took as many shits at work as necessary to get through the rest of the day. Fuck erruhbody else. Stomach soundin' like boots in a dryer??? Fuck it, I'm in the can if anybody needs me.

How y'all do that? Like just shit using other people's toilets.

Sanitizer on the seat, put the ass sheet down, get your Captain Caveman on.

Shit ain't that hard.

I was famous for walking down the hall with a magazine under my arm on the way to the shitter. Zero shame knowing I'mma fuck it up in here.

Does the industry need to put out rechargeable remotes & better longer lasting televisions

Taking the colonoscopy prep at work is insane to me

The drink is beyond nasty and I wouldn't do it anywhere except for home because you can throw up just from the damn taste

Oh don't get me started on that drink. One of the worse tasting things I ever had.

I just went a few days with dead remote control batteries.

I kept forgetting to buy them. And then when I remembered, it was late at night, so I put it off until the next day.

My TV is hooked up to cable so there's no way to change the channel without the remote.

What could be worse?
Marriage, you niggaz betta stop getting married

Back