Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Things Worse Than Dead Remote Control Batteries

Taking the batteries back out and putting them back in and seeing the light flash on:clawd3:

That last little shake you do before they really dead that let you change the channel for one final time :clawd3:

Letting them sit out for a few minutes just to really make sure they're dead, then getting one final final channel change :clawd3:

All battery related L's are reflective of the user and battery slander will not be tolerated.

Taking the batteries back out and putting them back in and seeing the light flash on:clawd3:

That last little shake you do before they really dead that let you change the channel for one final time :clawd3:

Letting them sit out for a few minutes just to really make sure they're dead, then getting one final final channel change :clawd3:

All battery related L's are reflective of the user and battery slander will not be tolerated.

I quite literally did this with my car's keyfob. Last week or so I've had to tap it a few times to get it to work. Then tap it more, then walk to the driver's side to get it to work after tapping it some more. Finally, the shit stopped working after taking a trip to the grocery store. It opened the door to get in at the crib, but wouldn't lock it at the grocery store and hasn't worked since.

Not like I don't have batteries for it either, I've just been lazy.

Back