Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name Some Albums I Should Buy

Well I live in a two bedroom apartment. One of the bedrooms is an office/lab where my computer is. I get internet and I have some pretty powerful speakers. I can download just about anything I want or go to Youtube and stream whatever I want.

But I like sitting in the living room on the couch. I like putting in a CD and letting it play all the way through.

So having the album on CD fits my needs.

Also, CDs sound better than mp3s

If you're worried about costs, just pay for a premium account on a streaming service. It's the cost of one cd a month ($10)

edit: my bad, just seen your post. why not just hook your computer up to where you wanna listen to cd's?

Well I live in a two bedroom apartment. One of the bedrooms is an office/lab where my computer is. I get internet and I have some pretty powerful speakers. I can download just about anything I want or go to Youtube and stream whatever I want.

But I like sitting in the living room on the couch. I like putting in a CD and letting it play all the way through.

So having the album on CD fits my needs.

Also, CDs sound better than mp3s

I know what you mean. It's like having the book in your hands versus reading it off your phone

Genocide's disgust with Drake will always be hilarious

Top of my list would be Prhyme 1 & 2

I liked Belly's mumble rap album

I recently heard Earl's Doris all the way through and it's cool

Almost everything from Vince Staples is worth checking. I personally most like Hell Can Wait

The Waters by Mick Jenkins

I can't tell if this is a joke.

I already bought a Drake album (Take Care) and I wasn't feeling it at all.

I already own GKMC

And Get Rich or Die Tryin is so old that it could be considered "old school"
You did mention that you were in your mid 60s, but I thought you were sayin new age rap wasn't on your agenda. I read it wrong. My bad.

Freddie Gibbs - You Only Live Twice
1ad39bb4.jpg

Back