Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name a old school rapper that kids today probably never heard of

aHR0cDovL2ltYWdlLmloZWFydC5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL3JvdmkvMTA4MC8wMDAxLzQ2OC9NSTAwMDE0Njg1NDkuanBn

As a group or solo artists.

Busta Rhymes

Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five

Run DMC

Schooly D

Kool G Rap

hell, at this point, Big Pun

And I swear to you, 85-90% of the the youth under 18 have never heard of Wu-Tang. Fucked me all up.

All of this is truth. I gotta younger brother (he's 11) and about a few weeks ago I was playing some older songs and Ice cube came up. He go "Ice Cube?? He was a rapper?"

Bruh...
View attachment 716784
This lil nigga made me feel bout old as shit. lol. smh...

Nigga hit you with a real live Riley Freeman moment..."Ice Cube used to be a gangsta rapper? The nigga who makes family movies?"

not Paper Boi from the show Atlanta??

Nah man that nigga stole his name from a dude from the 90s. I doubt many people even know who the nigga is still tho cause this might of been his only hit?

and i aint even sure if it was a hit.. but it used to come on all the time when i was like 5 or 6 and it was my shit.. I remember I used to love the video cause they heads looked long as shit for some reason

I think Kids would know common and E40 Bruv

maybe NORE as well just strictly from being seen but not exactly heard

yea im sure they've heard of them niggas through other stuff, I thought we were just talking about music wise though

Nah man that nigga stole his name from a dude from the 90s. I doubt many people even know who the nigga is still tho cause this might of been his only hit?

and i aint even sure if it was a hit.. but it used to come on all the time when i was like 5 or 6 and it was my shit.. I remember I used to love the video cause they heads looked long as shit for some reason

I LOVED THIS SONG!!!

This was the jam in 1992.

My homie actually had the cd.

I still play this from time to time....i kno every word

I LOVED THIS SONG!!!

This was the jam in 1992.

My homie actually had the cd.

I still play this from time to time....i kno every word

yea man

theres some songs that you never get outta your head, no matter how long its been. I was like 5 or 6 n used to dance infront of the tv to that shit. Then spent years looking for it when i got older but I aint know the words.

I was happy as shit the day i finally found it on youtube

Back