Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas In Paris: Bad Travel Stories?

Not a bad experience, but a kinda funny one. My BnL and I went jetskiing in St Martin. For some reason he took the car keys and wound up losing them out in the ocean. We get back to shore and had to wait for the rental agency to bring a spare. Until that happened we were locked out of the car. The chick that signed us up for the jet skis came to check up on us and was like "Why'd you lock your car door?" We told her that we had things in the car and we didn't want them stolen. She was like "Nobody would go in your car." We laughed at her because we thought she was just joking around or being naive. She was dead as serious. Her whole attitude towards us switched like we were some savages because we even acknowledged the concept of someone stealing from a car.

the spots ive visited I enjoyed myself for the most part and aint see nothing too crazy but thats probably cuz I wasnt there long enough to see the uglier sides.

I purposely stayed away from France and never really had a desire to hit Italy like that

Was recently in Italy and it was dope to me… prolly the worst experience was the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel

Biggest drama was this lady cutting in front of us in line at the Gucci store in Venice and that was promptly handled

Maybe cuz we were rolling deep out there and most of us look like we ll break ur face if it even comes close to that we didn’t have any issues

We met ppl from all over including Italians of course and ppl showed love

Also I think since there was a lot of us we were really in our own world and bubble to even notice any shit cuz we would have for sure handled any thing coming our way

I think a lot of these vids come from solo travelers who are looking for a specific experience and are somehow on the look out for racist behavior

The thing is also stop expecting shit to be different than where u are from cuz I’m certain old girl in the video has dealt with worse here

Maybe cuz I’m getting old and cranky but I’m tired of ppl complaining about every fucking thing

What part of VA are you referring to?
The part where I got offa the interstate next to a dangerously rusty train platform, came down on the exit ramp that was damn near at a 90 degree angle, straight down from the interstate. Had a dude, mid taking a shit by the gas station door, ask me for a few dollars, while everyone seemingly just pretended this wasn’t happening, and a cop literally pulled up, split a blunt, dumpped the tobacco and rolled off. To top it all off, the streets we broken, like..there wasn’t one part of asphalt that was connected to another if it was more than three feet long. Absolute shit hole, Now mind you, I’ve been to Baltimore, but I felt compelled to make a statement about VA.

The part where I got offa the interstate next to a dangerously rusty train platform, came down on the exit ramp that was damn near at a 90 degree angle, straight down from the interstate. Had a dude, mid taking a shit by the gas station door, ask me for a few dollars, while everyone seemingly just pretended this wasn’t happening, and a cop literally pulled up, split a blunt, dumpped the tobacco and rolled off. To top it all off, the streets we broken, like..there wasn’t one part of asphalt that was connected to another if it was more than three feet long. Absolute shit hole, Now mind you, I’ve been to Baltimore, but I felt compelled to make a statement about VA.

So you never seen homeless folks before asking for change? Are the cops supposed to arrest the homeless? Uppity lol

Back