My hair is receding a lil bit

Los216

The Game Is The Game
Dec 22, 2017
My hair is receding a lil bit on the corners of my lineup. When I rub my hard over it, it feels very thin. My wife said I should start sleeping with a silk scarf on my head.

Any suggestions on products or treatments?

It's not my whole head that's receding. If you looked at me you couldn't tell that it's really fading. Plus I have waves so it's hard to see that it's thin.

Help me out niggas. Help me out.

My hair is receding a lil bit on the corners of my lineup. When I rub my hard over it, it feels very thin. My wife said I should start sleeping with a silk scarf on my head.

It's not my whole head that's receding. If you looked at me you couldn't tell that it's really fading. Plus I have waves so it's hard to see that it's thin.

The truth is that you can't fight genetics/aging.

Think about it...if there was a way to reverse male pattern balding...do you think Lebron, a multi millionaire, would still be on his way to the George Jeff?

Accept your fate and come on home.

Black castor oil and/or amla oil may slow the process but Judah is right, male pattern baldness doesn't have a cure. They do have some tattoo artists that do remarkable work tattooing a hairline but the rest of your hair has to be cut really low

I actually don't think that I'm going bald though. The hair on the corner still grows it's just a little thinner. It's not a bald spot per say. If anything it looks more like a bad haircut then balding. But since it's right on the corner of my lineup and I cut my own hair I can easily work around it.

Reactions: NAS
I actually don't think that I'm going bald though. The hair on the corner still grows it's just a little thinner. It's not a bald spot per say. If anything it looks more like a bad haircut then balding. But since it's right on the corner of my lineup and I cut my own hair I can easily work around it.

you-live-in-denial.jpg

Go out on your own terms with your dignity in tact.

Ask your wife for nightly head massages for better blood circulation to the scalp.

lol

I have shaved my head on plenty of occasions. That's not an issue. I just think that it might be either stress related or how I'm cutting my hair. Might change up my clippers and other shit.

Reactions: NAS

Ayooooo

Ahhh the denial...

Minus whale