Welcome To aBlackWeb

Music Confessions

Yall tripping, that AEOM still goes hard today.

Only GOD can judge me is still a hard ass song, bass guitar riffs were amazing in that production.

Some of the best production of alltime is on that album, but Pac has weak production? mannn talk to ur boy fam lol

there are two people on this board i will not get into music debates with

Chitown and Knock Twice

take from that what you will

Some of the best production of alltime is on that album, but Pac has weak production? mannn talk to ur boy fam lol

Nigga got 2 ears like you and I.

I don't know what dude is listening too

Ambitionz Az a Ridah production alone makes you feel you can take on 100 bullets and 100 niggas

Nigga got 2 ears like you and I.

I don't know what dude is listening too

Ambitionz Az a Ridah production alone makes you feel you can take on 100 bullets and 100 niggas

i make my comment, and the FIRST song you go to is Ambitionz as a ridah

obviously i wasnt talking about this song as its easily/arguably his most popular song on this album

but you not gon trap me into a debate with you...nope...not gon be able to do

i make my comment, and the FIRST song you go to is Ambitionz as a ridah

obviously i wasnt talking about this song as its easily/arguably his most popular song on this album

but you not gon trap me into a debate with you...nope...not gon be able to do

Um breh

I made a comment on Only GOD can judge me 1st

I'm just giving my opinion on the production and the album breh. that's all mane, you know me breh.

Barber shop talk

i'ma just end this and name the songs that i think have subpar production as I like "no more pain"..iirc, wasnt it produced by Devontae from Jodeci?

That's your opinion

Many would say that's one of the hardest songs on the album smh

"busta shot me 5 times, real niggas don't die"

there are two people on this board i will not get into music debates with

Chitown and Knock Twice

take from that what you will

It's not my fault you listen to trash, I don't know how you live with yourself with the music you like.

aight...here it goes...didnt realize how many singles this album had...LAWD

I know its technically two albums but sheesh...anyway

-Got my mind made up
-Heartz of men
-Tradin war stories
-whats ya phone #
-Shorty wanna be a thug
-holla at me
-wonda why they call you bitch...i actually like this song, but the beat is meh imo
-when we ride
-aint hard to find
-heaven aint hard to find

27 songs and 17 were singles

these are the 10 that i can hit skip on every time with the exception of "why they call you bitch"

Bone thugs are completely trash rap. I don't take anyone who likes their music serious.

Pac was overrated. Made good music not great wasn't a lyrical beast. Cube was better than him and had better albums

Never was a huge fan of No Limit or Cash Money they had a few good singles and a few good albums between them both. I will say the producers carried both labels

Never saw the big deal for Big L (RIP)

3-6 Mafia as a group horrible and as a soloist nothing of value was made from them

My nigga Slim Thugg is slept on dude is nice

Never thought Dipset was nice either. I will admit their movement was huge. Their producers was all beast tho.

Bone thugs are completely trash rap. I don't take anyone who likes their music serious.

Pac was overrated. Made good music not great wasn't a lyrical beast. Cube was better than him and had better albums

Never was a huge fan of No Limit or Cash Money they had a few good singles and a few good albums between them both. I will say the producers carried both labels

Never saw the big deal for Big L (RIP)

3-6 Mafia as a group horrible and as a soloist nothing of value was made from them

My nigga Slim Thugg is slept on dude is nice

Never thought Dipset was nice either. I will admit their movement was huge. Their producers was all beast tho.

aye brah...while i disagree with a few of your points, i still respect how you presented them

aight...here it goes...didnt realize how many singles this album had...LAWD

I know its technically two albums but sheesh...anyway

-Got my mind made up
-Heartz of men
-Tradin war stories
-whats ya phone #
-Shorty wanna be a thug
-holla at me
-wonda why they call you bitch...i actually like this song, but the beat is meh imo
-when we ride
-aint hard to find
-heaven aint hard to find

27 songs and 17 were singles

these are the 10 that i can hit skip on every time with the exception of "why they call you bitch"

I can't take you seriously fam, sorry.

Those are all classic songs that have been sampled and quoted numerous of times lol

We're done discussing this for today lol

I can't take you seriously fam, sorry.

Those are all classic songs that have been sampled and quoted numerous of times lol

We're done discussing this for today lol

so out of 27 songs, i posted 10 where i felt the production was meh, and you cant take me seriously?

you acting like i shitted on the album or i said Pac was a bad rapper

idc what they sampled...there is a such thing as sampling a song wrong and there is a right way to sample a song

perfect example...street dreams and all eyez on me. Its a fucking dope sample given justice by two great rappers, but a dude would listen to All eyez on me and not Street dreams just because of who made Street Dreams

c'mon brah...you better than this "take my ball home" stuff

My nigga "Got my mind made up" is one of the best posse songs of alltime lol

I'm sorry b My brain's gonna explode

Back