Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW MultiVersus (Warner Bros Smash Brothers)

Got it downloading right nye

word is the game was down cause they were adding Lebron in an update

They also updated a patch for Taz because he was too OP LMAO
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, don’t nerf Taz

:-(

He was my favorite

I have won matches, but I get my ass whooped a lot. This game is really floaty, and I like traditional fighters like Street fighter/ mortal Kombat. I really have been playing with Taz and Shaggy (both level 10). Now I’m trying to play with Wonder Woman (level 6) and I die a lot. I was only going against level 1 - 4 people the first night. Then on Saturday all these level 10+ even saw a level 17, I thought the cap for each character was 15.

Jake and Finn I will try some day, lots of people use them. I don’t know of Adventure time and that steven universe. Past my time of cartoon stuff, I only admire the classics. Harley Quinn and Bugs Bunny are super weird, they have so many moves. Maybe I’ll get back to the game, maybe I won’t. Superman and Batman I unlocked, should have just waited for LeBron. I have 0 coins lmfao

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, don’t nerf Taz

:-(

He was my favorite

I have won matches, but I get my ass whooped a lot. This game is really floaty, and I like traditional fighters like Street fighter/ mortal Kombat. I really have been playing with Taz and Shaggy (both level 10). Now I’m trying to play with Wonder Woman (level 6) and I die a lot. I was only going against level 1 - 4 people the first night. Then on Saturday all these level 10+ even saw a level 17, I thought the cap for each character was 15.

Jake and Finn I will try some day, lots of people use them. I don’t know of Adventure time and that steven universe. Past my time of cartoon stuff, I only admire the classics. Harley Quinn and Bugs Bunny are super weird, they have so many moves. Maybe I’ll get back to the game, maybe I won’t. Superman and Batman I unlocked, should have just waited for LeBron. I have 0 coins lmfao
They nerfed him but I won like two rounds online just now. He and Reindog my mains right now. Idk I just don't like wonder woman at all lol

They nerfed him but I won like two rounds online just now. He and Reindog my mains right now. Idk I just don't like wonder woman at all lol

im just trying everyone, no real mains. I like Batman as my favorite super hero, but he fights a little slow. Reindog is weird, I won and lost matches fighting him. I practiced with Velma, that chick is really weird. I also use the girl from Steven Universe with the Afro, she is great.

doctordetroit313

'bout to put in this work with Finn. Done laid a coupla cats out already. One came at me with hoe ass Steven Universe and got sent home 2-1.

Even after the nerf I'm still whooping ass with people with him

I hav ent lost to a tazz yet but last night i peeped everybody was using him

Superman be gettin niggas up outta there for me

crazy thing is i just randomly chose him and he my main now, i think i done maxed him out already

Just played against a Shaggy, Finn got him up outta there 2-0. I got enough gold to unlock another character, any suggestions?

Yeah, I didn't even notice the tickets at first. I unlocked one person with gold... Then was like... Oh shit

Back