Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW MultiVersus (Warner Bros Smash Brothers)

Im waitin for that free version

:yikes2:

I spent too much money on gaming this week but had i known that they were putting out a founders pack for early access I probably would of jumped. I thought they were doing a free open beta but the shit officially drops next week so it aint too long of a wait

Im waitin for that free version

:yikes2:

I spent too much money on gaming this week but had i known that they were putting out a founders pack for early access I probably would of jumped. I thought they were doing a free open beta but the shit officially drops next week so it aint too long of a wait
They are. People who were in the closed alpha got in automatically but you can get a product code if you link the wb account to Twitch and watch a MultiVersus stream for an hour

Yeah this shit crack

Your gotta sync up the perks with your team mate that compliments your fighting style for a significant advantage.

You get the right team mate y'all can run for hours.....

This game gonna make a lot of friends from randoms, cuz soon as y'all win.... They auto party and keep y'all together. I like that. I do wish they would tell you how long each teams winning streak was

Played around last night only doing 1 v 1 with Shaggy. I may play again later but with Taz, I can also unlock Batman now

I want Daffy Duck

The Beta Early access I got from twitch. I did not know watching Multiverse for an hour will give you that access. I wonder how long I had that code and kept ignoring it? Just checked it was 2 days old. I also have a code for BACK4Blood that is a year old.

when does this game fully drop?

will I loose all my stats when it

I wasn't really checking for this, but I heard they got a free option. If that's true, I might go ahead and check that out and if I like it, I'll cop it.

Problem with this game for me is I don't really care about the character pool (i.e., WB properties), but there might be some characters I don't realize are in that pool that might catch my eye.

Back