Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW MultiVersus (Warner Bros Smash Brothers)

I feel like I can’t hit no body sometimes, plus the lag switching assholes. I was using Wonder Woman in a free for all and I was hitting Garnett, nothing connected. I was like what is going on. She had her back turned, my entire kick and sword went right through her.

the hit boxes on Finn and Jake are crazy, Finn sword beats everything. I did that Flying kick with Shaggy knowing damn well it’s FIRST and stronger than his basic sword attack, he hits me.

I was wondering if there was some cheating going on already cause my attacks go right through people a lot too. That and sometimes ill just fall straight down and off of the map even tho I aint use up all of my jumps.

Played this for an hour and it never felt right. plus I don't like the starting roster being timegated/ paywalled. they should have at least gave us half of them upfront or let us pick who we wanted to start with.

they gave us wonder woman for doing the tut but I do think that they should make atleast 1 character from each class available for free.

Like @Inori said maybe its something they'll do after the beta.

Another thing that they doing is rotating which characters are free every week. So next week it won't be superman, Finn and ole girl from Steven universe itll change. I always liked when they did that w/ Brawlhala

Only thing is the reality ain't even hit me until last night.. I done got superman to level 15 and now ima have to buy this nigga just to keep playing as him. Either that or ill just spend my hard earned coins on trying somebody else

Played this for an hour and it never felt right. plus I don't like the starting roster being timegated/ paywalled. they should have at least gave us half of them upfront or let us pick who we wanted to start with.

I think the starting roster is

shaggy
Taz
Jake
Wonder Woman (best tutorial)

everyone else is locked for 2000 coins or 700 purple coins (whatever), Iron Giant is 3000 coins. I don’t hate the starting roster, they do need some villains.It’s free to play so of course unlocking everyone was going to cost. I realize now you get less money from winning before the early access.

It is very floaty and I ain’t play a smash game since super smash bros on the n64 when I was 13

I was wondering if there was some cheating going on already cause my attacks go right through people a lot too. That and sometimes ill just fall straight down and off of the map even tho I aint use up all of my jumps.
I swear there must be some cheating, some sort of lag switching or a bot. Mutha duck as be dodging and cancel into shit to damn fast.

example 1

I was fighting Harley Quinn and I started to realize this person kept doing the same shit really fast. This was my 2nd or 3rd time playing WW so I’m just fighting. I’m like how you dodge every time. Like I am seriously WIFF PUNISHING this broad and it won’t work. Try to hit me with the hammer, I dodge to hit you with my sword. My sword does not connect and another time how you dodge while in the hammer swing animation. HQ kept doing the same combo even when I backed away and would just stare at her.

example 2

Fighting LeBron James last night was when I confirmed to myself, there is cheating. I’m using WW and LBJ is at 100+ and I knock his ass back. He lag switch right above me and does this 5x. I’m like yo WTF. So of course he can knock me back with no problem. When I finally get him to almost 200 he then flies back. I’m like shit I know all my moves ain’t that week. Also he slipped through the solid ground and just popped ip

example 3

just like the first one but with Garnet. I’m WW and Garnett keeps doing the same shit. But I think it’s a real fight since it’s not lagging. But she had her back turn punching in the opposite direction. I hit her with my shield and sword, then shits go through. I am like yo wtf is going on. Now I’m kind of hitting and running away because shit ain’t right. I did win the match, it was hard

Another thing that they doing is rotating which characters are free every week. So next week it won't be superman, Finn and ole girl from Steven universe itll change. I always liked when they did that w/ Brawlhala

Only thing is the reality ain't even hit me until last night.. I done got superman to level 15 and now ima have to buy this nigga just to keep playing as him. Either that or ill just spend my hard earned coins on trying somebody else

Fuck I think my game relocked Taz

I seen the lock symbol but didn’t pay it any mind since I wanted to try out Batman

I don't think anyone is cheating on the game. I think the game is just glitchy/buggy. They need to refine it. I swear I've had matches where I went damn near the whole time without being able to hit anyone even when I was pulling a back attack.

You ever do the Batman grappling hook zip line, and you zip out the ring?

I have a couple of times

it’s like they dodge right as he is coming in

The only free character is Wonder Woman

I thought Taz and Shaggy (especially Shaggy) we’re free. I just rebought Taz

Going to play with WW and everyone until each is at level 15. I guess that’s when I collect all their free stuff

Just played against a few Garnets and Harleys and could barely land a hit on either of them, but particularly Garnet. From jump, her moves simply had priority over mine. Lotta my shit went straight through her too. Lost all 1 on 1 matches against both.

Just played against a few Garnets and Harleys and could barely land a hit on either of them, but particularly Garnet. From jump, her moves simply had priority over mine. Lotta my shit went straight through her too. Lost all 1 on 1 matches against both.

Yeah I think Garnet's kinda crazy too. She has an AoA attack that comes out pretty quick and has a lot of range. Because of how this game works, it can basically be impossible to get through that with some characters and some attacks.

I just re-watched one of the clips I recorded against Garnet. I actually won, but only because the both of us fell off at the same time, then I knocked her out once. But it's during that match that some of my attacks are clearly going through her and a couple of ours hit at the same time but hers were given priority. I'm probably going to upload it later in the day.

yesterday I played the wildest match yet

I had this iron giant on my team and yall know that motherfucker is big as hell and cheap af

lmao so we were on a streak cause he was getting mfs up outta there in every match.. then we went up against this Bugs and Wonderwoman and we beat their asses in the first match so bad that they started jumping that nigga in the second round. Like they wouldnt fight me at all... Just kept running off behind him hitting him with combos till he was weak enough to knock.

We get to the tie breaker round and i was ready for the bullshit. The match was a lot closer and i think i had like 3 ring outs but we still ended up losing cause he was such a easy target for them. Man i was pissed. Dude got mad and unpartied me too even tho his big ass was the one who kept getting knocked

Back